• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hulk wants to kill his wife

P

Pain

VIP
:doh:

10qiee8-1.jpg

Date Added: April 15, 2009
Story By: Tim Brown

The well-documented war of words between Hulk and Linda Hogan has taken an ugly turn. The New York Post has some quotes from a recent interview Hogan did with Rolling Stone magazine where he talks about understanding how O.J. Simpson could [allegedly] murder his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

Linda Hogan walked out on Hogan last year, filed for divorce, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending the couple's money at the rate of $40,000 a month and is dating "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior."

Hogan tells Rolling Stone, "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

29xyts1-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's just being honest. i get it too. not that i would do it, but i see how someone else would.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont blame the man one bit..... I feel sorry for him.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I had no idea about this. Poor guy =/

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel sorry for the guy, I don't think he deserves this kind of humiliation.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
His wife is a whore... kill her, burn her body and piss on the ashes.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i understand him. i would prob. freak out

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
sometimes I wanna kill my wife.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats fucking ridiculous. Understanding the situation, I can understand his anger and I would feel the same way.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats what women do best though, fucking you over.
he might go bananas though for sure..

P

Pain

VIP
Linda Hogan's Rep Respondes To Hulk's Comments. Oh noes I smell steroid rage. :bitelip: Stupid rep trying to make Linda look like a little angel. If anyone watched Hogan's knows best, you'll see just the sort of person Linda is.

Date Added: April 15, 2009
Story By: Patrick Boucher
-- In wake of Hulk Hogan's outrageous comments Linda Hogan's rep released the following statement:

"We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers." The statement goes on: "Linda and her family are taking these recent homicidal comments seriously."

Hulk's attorney, David R. Houston, told TMZ, "Page 6 only quoted a very small portion of the Rolling Stone article, not the statement in its entirety. He said that he understands the frustration that can lead to that sort of activity but he definitely does not condone it. He is grounded in his faith and a belief in a higher power and does not believe in violence for any reason."

2141eeq-1.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have killed them both.... honestly.

If it was me, even if I go to prison for life it's a strike at one's honor.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have killed them both.... honestly.

If it was me, even if I go to prison for life it's a strike at one's honor.

fully agree, if i was him i would of kill that bitch and stupid kid....and Papi can take care of that flat-ass bitch he has as a daughter. :thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've got such issues with divorce where the wife/leaching partner gets to go spend crazy so that the other party gets royally shafted.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've got such issues with divorce where the wife/leaching partner gets to go spend crazy so that the other party gets royally shafted.

Divorce law is the most antiquated and stupid set of laws we have. One person, or both always get screwed.

Kanav

Kanav

isnt this exactly the reason people shouldnt get married?

and to think of all the gay folks fighting for it. :doh:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I already gotta feeling she's gonna die soon. :S