• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arrest Warrants Issued for Oklahoma Bodybuilders

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arrest Warrants Issued for Several Oklahoma Bodybuilders
by Millard Baker

Oklahoma law enforcement have sent a clear message that they are targeting competitive bodybuilders who use anabolic steroids by issuing 10 arrest warrant, mostly for bodybuilders. The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Tulsa Police have been investigating the anabolic steroid and competitive bodybuilding scene for about two years. The purposely targeted middle- and upper-class competitive bodybuilders who used steroids solely for personal use (”Warrants Issued In Oklahoma Steroid Bust,” April 17).

Investigators say when they began the investigation two years ago; they vastly underestimated how bad the problem of anabolic steroid abuse was in Oklahoma. The bust doesn’t involve your average drug user. The accused are middle and upper class professionals. Some are accused of using steroids, others of selling or giving them away and agents say one man even ordered the raw ingredients from China to make his own.

National level NPC bodybuilders Trudy Ireland-Kline and Darrell Terrell and IFBB pro bodybuilder Sherry Smith (an Oklahoma City firefighter) are among the bodybuilders arrested for personal use of steroids. Other bodybuilders who allegedly obtained steroids for personal use include #### ########## and Tom Burke were arrested.

Derrick Davis was busted for operating an underground lab that imported raw steroid powders from China and prepared oral and injectable anabolic steroids.

Oklahoma authorities were assisted by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and other federal law enforcement agencies. Oklahoma is the first state to specifically target competitive bodybuilders for violation of steroid possession laws.

At least three unidentified competitive bodybuilders obtained prescriptions for all of the steroids and ancillary medications that they used through face-to-face visits with Tulsa-area physician(s). Last year, IFBB Pro Guy Ducasse had prescriptions for personal quantities of pharmaceutical steroids and other medications when Tulsa Police searched his home. Ducasse was critical of news accounts portraying him as a “main distributor of anabolic steroids and other illegal performance drugs in Tulsa” and omitting the fact that he had prescriptions for all medications seized from his home.

Tulsa Police were not deterred by physician-prescribed anabolic steroids. When the bodybuilders ended up having prescriptions for the pharmaceutical steroids, police decided to pursue the doctor(s) who prescribed them. Dr. Gary Robert Lee, a family and sports medicine physician at Gilcrease Medical Center, prescribed stanozolol (Winstrol) and nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) for the “off-label” purpose of treating and assisting recovery from injuries to three bodybuilders. Tulsa County Assistant District Attorney Tony Evans filed felony anabolic steroid distribution charges against Dr. Lee this week (”Tulsa doctor charged over steroid prescriptions,” April 10).

The charge alleges that Lee wrote 28 prescriptions that were filled in Tulsa County pharmacies “for the purpose of building muscle bulk and muscle enhancement.”

The steroid witch-hunt targeting competitive bodybuilders is an ominous sign for NPC bodybuilding in Oklahoma and the state of competitive bodybuilder around the country should other states follow Oklahoma’s lead. Top officials in the IFBB and NPC publicly like to pretend that anabolic steroid use is uncommon in the sport of bodybuilding but the reality of the matter is hard to ignore.

Tulsa police issued a total of 10 arrest warrants and have promised more arrests. Only 6 individuals have been publicly named thus far. The fear that bodybuilders who use steroids solely for personal physique enhancement would be affected by the criminalization of steroids is becoming a reality

Last edited by a moderator:
bb4life

bb4life

Yep, another great waste of tax dollars.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

This is just plain ridicoulus.Authorities hunting down Body Builders, like nobody knows that both amateur and professionals are on gear?What's the point in this?To show the general public they are doing something about roids?This is hypocrisy, you arrest everybody or you arrest NOBODY.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its just for now, it will soon finish and they will go back to guarding the malls and hanging out at the donut shops

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its just for now, it will soon finish and they will go back to guarding the malls and hanging out at the donut shops

Haha.

I have the same issue when the traffic police sit next to the road and catch me for speeding. Waste of time and money. Go catch real criminals!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey we gotta spend that money we borrowed somehow.. whatever it is manager bonuses or busting steroid users :coolguy:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its friggin sad..... it really is. I mean these guys are using for personal use then this is stupid. Why doesnt the DEA just worry about the real Drug Dealers and leave these guys alone

A

alper

Then DEA should prohibit those muscle building magazines and their owners who encourage the young people to use gear by publishing those huge guys' pictures. Meaningless...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm actually curious to what the search and arrest warrants say, that permit them to search thier homes and evidence they have to back up any warrent and if it's "cause they look like they are on steroids"

Then there will soon be discrimination lawsuits out the ass.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then DEA should prohibit those muscle building magazines and their owners who encourage the young people to use gear by publishing those huge guys' pictures. Meaningless...

meaningless is how steroids are outlawed and other things arent, obviously because the gov doesnt give a FUCK about the pple he just wants to collect his money, do his max time in gov then retire,

hulk777

hulk777

fucken coppers go back to donut land and stuff your self stupid.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucken coppers go back to donut land and stuff your self stupid.

1z348kw-1.jpg

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More:

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Guy Ducasse Indicted on Federal Steroid Distribution and Possession Charges
by Millard Baker

IFBB professional bodybuilder Guy Ducasse has been indicted on federal steroid distribution and possession charges by a federal grand jury in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma. Guy Marc “Duke” Ducasse was arrested and charged with one count of “possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids”; four counts of “distribution of anabolic steroids”; and one count of “attempting to corrupt persuade another person with intent to hinder, delay, and prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer of information relating to the commission of a federal offense” (”Steroid inquiry nets at least 7 arrests,” April 17).

“This has been a far-reaching, complex investigation,” Woodward said in a release. “We have identified individuals from Oklahoma, as well as several other states involved in bringing steroids or components of the drug into the United States. The drugs are being manufactured and distributed within a growing circle of individuals tied to competitive body building.”

Federal prosecutors David O’Meilia and Janet Reincke alleges that IFBB pro Guy Ducasse made at least $18,014 between 2006 and April 8, 2008 from the sale of boldenone (Equipoise), dromostanolone (Masteron), methandrostenolone (Dianabol), nandrolone decanoate (Deca Durabolin), oxymetholone (Anadrol), oxandrolone (Anavar), Proviron, testosterone, testosterone enanthate and testosterone propionate.

Law enforcement officers with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control and the Tulsa Police Department Special Investigations Unit seized anabolic steroids and steroid paraphernalia from the home of Guy Ducasse on March 25, 2008. Ducasse shared the house with Coweta Police Officer Zachary Livingston and Jennifer Livingston. Agents confiscated testosterone, nandrolone decanoate, stanozolol and human growth hormone (HGH). Ducasse claimed to have prescriptions for all four medications. Agents obtained a search warrant after they discovered used syringes and needles and empty steroid vials in Ducasse’s trash (”Arrests expected in Tulsa steroids investigation,” April 19, 2008).

Also seized were e-mails to Ducasse “instructing him on bodybuilding drug use,” “handwritten notes regarding steroid cycles,” a “weekly steroid use schedule” and “7 pages of clients,” who are believed to be members of Sky Fitness & Wellbeing, 10121 S. Sheridan Road, according to the court records.

Guy Ducasse was charged with attempting to “corruptly persuade” James Henson from talking to a special agent with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics. As a condition of his release on bail, Ducasse has been order to avoid contact with “James Henson or any person who the defendant knows is or may become a potential witness in the investigation of or prosecution of this case”.

IFBB pro Guy Ducasse is one of several competitive bodybuilders facing charges in the Oklahoma steroids in bodybuilding investigation. NPC bodybuilder Trudy Ireland-Kline, NPC bodybuilder Darrell Terrell, IFBB pro bodybuilder Sherry Smith, NPC bodybuilder Tom Burke, and NPC bodybuilder Chris Waid.

Chris Goodman, Derrick Davis, ##. #### ########## and Dr. Gary Robert Lee are also facing steroid-related charges.

NPC bodybuilder Keith Koppenhaver was also implicated in the Oklahoma steroid investigation when steroids were seized from his home.

What is noteworthy about the two-year Oklahoma steroid investigation is that investigators are specifically targeting IFBB and NPC bodybuilders and the network of individuals tied to the sport of competitive bodybuilding.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

banyon025

I truly do not understand what this solves. It is a hormone that produces a better you. Its application should be welcomed and enhance the hosts physique. Not waste two years of investigating a victimless crime. I would love to see what this investigation costs.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are many turds here
the big and by far the stinkiest are the Lawmakers
then you have those that started/organised etc... the operation

the regular guys just ensure a satisfactory turnover for donutshops