• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrestling isn't fake.

P

Pain

VIP
Its still real to me damn it.

:rofl3:

R

RIP

These guys take dives just like in boxing, just ask Don King or Roberto Duran

P

Pain

VIP
lol

Sandman is useless as a wrestler.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im coming for you nigga!! classic :rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Ain't nothing but a fake ass shit. Of course those accidents are real but otherwise it's all about acting

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ain't nothing but a fake ass shit. Of course those accidents are real but otherwise it's all about acting
Most of the stunts are actually real. It's just that they practice it so much. It's all scripted and acting, but these things are real. They've just practiced that everything they do comes out safely. Such as making sure they land correctly and safely and stuff.
I'm not sure about this, but I've heard the blood is real. Someone told me that they actually keep a tiny blade on them and cut them self so they bleed. It doesn't hurt but it just makes it look really bloody.

My sister was about to join a type of wrestling and she told me most of it was real and she'd come back with like bruises and stuff. It's just all about practice.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Most of the stunts are actually real. It's just that they practice it so much. It's all scripted and acting, but these things are real. They've just practiced that everything they do comes out safely. Such as making sure they land correctly and safely and stuff.
I'm not sure about this, but I've heard the blood is real. Someone told me that they actually keep a tiny blade on them and cut them self so they bleed. It doesn't hurt but it just makes it look really bloody.

My sister was about to join a type of wrestling and she told me most of it was real and she'd come back with like bruises and stuff. It's just all about practice.

Stunts are real. I'm with you with that but I can't stand the acting and script thing at all. Those dudes are the worst actors ever and it's so annoying to see them "hitting" and "kicking" each other. And sometimes the referee can't see what's happening on the ring when two guys are hitting one dude. Makes me laugh alot. The acting is quite "good" as it is with Bold and Beautiful

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great vids in here... lol loved it

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the first video with HHH is hilarious!

H

Hozyboy

Wrestling still remains real to me. The blood and falls and broken bodies are real. The video is hilarious though.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
There is no disputing that wrestlers are athlete's.
I lived in Allentown, Pa where the Wild Simoan's were training for years, and might possibly still do for all I know, and those guys definitely trained. They worked out and trained right below the Jordan Bowling Lanes in a gymn down there and I've seen their workouts and training, and heard the slams and thumping from above their facility. There is no doubt they workout and train hard.

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wrestlers are athletes and I would also consider them actors and stuntmen. The rest is fake. The matches are pre-planned, they use fake blood sometimes and the winner is chosen before the match starts.

G

gats

There are certainly many dangerous stunts involved in wrestling but it is staged and for the most part safe. The only wrestling that is all real is the type we played in highschool.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are definitely some dedicated kick ass individuals and it is definitely a dangerous show but wrestling is just that, a show.