• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rodriguez 'to relaunch Predator'

P

Pain

VIP
I actually think this could work. It won't be as good as the first movie but I really don't care as long as its better than those AVP movies. Rodriguez pretty much means this movie will have a mature rating. :gaysign:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8016547.stm

Sin City director Robert Rodriguez will relaunch the Predator science fiction horror franchise with a new movie, according to trade magazine Variety.

fxb1hl-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally, you can't have a good PG-13 Predator film. The first two were fantastic and should have been the model for the AVP movies. I am definitely looking forward to it. Thanks Pain :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Could definately be awesome! Keen for this.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Great news, can't wait for a new movie of the Predator series.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet, Mature rating is definitely required!

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have mixed feelings about this.
I like Rodriguez but Predator is one of my favourite sci-fi films...:bitenails:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't know bro... I don't think they can do better than the first film.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Rodriguez films and think he could do a decent job with this.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20th Century Fox head Tom Rothman revealed to IESB that there is "some talk" of an Alien "prequel" to go along with the recently announced Robert Rodriguez-produced Predator reboot Predators. Rothman confirms that director Ridley Scott is "toying around with the idea." And the Fox head gives the impression that another Alien movie, be it sequel, prequel or reboot, would only happen with Scott's involvement.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/04/28/ridley-scott-is-considering-alien- prequelreboot/

Heres hoping they combine forces and make the ultimate AVP movie...:gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope Cena doesn't land a role in this, I heard on the grapevine that he was in line for the lead role :bitelip:

CombBoy

CombBoy

Will Arnie make a comeback? He just needs to take dat dere Cell-Tech and he'll be back to his 80's peak physique!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughfingers: Please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck.....

P

Pain

VIP
Will Arnie make a comeback? He just needs to take dat dere Cell-Tech and he'll be back to his 80's peak physique!

Why would Arnold even want to? I don't think he can do a full length movie while trying to run a state.