• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Six car bombs explode in Baghdad

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/04/29/iraq.bombing/index.html

Baghdad car bombings over 4 hours kill 48

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Six car bombings in four hours killed 48 people and wounded 81 in various Baghdad neighborhoods Wednesday, according to Iraq's Interior Ministry.

In a separate incident, five people were killed and three wounded by a roadside bomb south of Baghdad, a ministry official said.

things are getting better. lulz. wat?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what exactly are they bombing?
are they trying to target US troops or something or is it just the usual Terrorist with nothing better to do ?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what exactly are they bombing?
are they trying to target US troops or something or is it just the usual Terrorist with nothing better to do ?

Theyre trying to target US troops, how old are you again bud?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theyre trying to target US troops, how old are you again bud?

i didnt bother to read the link and from what he posted *various baghdad neighbourhoods* doesnt suggest troops were beign targeted, this along with the killings that occured before( the other post on the bombing) suggested that they were just bombing coz its fun

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt bother to read the link and from what he posted *various baghdad neighbourhoods* doesnt suggest troops were beign targeted, this along with the killings that occured before( the other post on the bombing) suggested that they were just bombing coz its fun

They bomb because America is trying to tell them how to live and killing their people.

And, yes, the troops are in their neighbourhoods...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will have to see what happens once the troops are gone.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They bomb because America is trying to tell them how to live and killing their people.

And, yes, the troops are in their neighbourhoods...

lmfao!!!!!! ahhh the sweet memories of seeing an enemy in my crosshairs, then I send him to Allah.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We will never leave, soon we'll be fighting in every middle easter territory till we control it, this is our destiny!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, what are your thoughts on America's presence in Iraq?

Let's see hmmm......to be straight to the point, overall, it was a big fucking waste of time, people, and money. To be honest with you many people there are not even so-called "terrorist", but by the time we finished with them, many of the people there became terrorist. It's so funny to see all the bullshit on the news about terrorism, and it really isnt that bad.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's see hmmm......to be straight to the point, overall, it was a big fucking waste of time, people, and money. To be honest with you many people there are not even so-called "terrorist", but by the time we finished with them, many of the people there became terrorist. It's so funny to see all the bullshit on the news about terrorism, and it really isnt that bad.

repped.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
that was an unexpectedly awesome post.