• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao vs Hatton Results......

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KEVIN IOLE’S UNOFFICIAL SCORECARD

Round 1: Pacquiao hugs trainer Freddie Roach just before the bell sounds to start the fight. Crowd is cheering and singing. Hatton goes hard to body and referee Kenny Bayless warns him to keep them up. They’re clinching a lot. Hard right hook by Manny. Jab and a hook to the body by Ricky. Hard straight left by Pacquiao. One-two from Pacquiao and they clinch. Combination from Pacquiao on the ropes stuns Hatton. Four-punch combination by Pacquiao. Hatton is is down from a right. About 45 seconds left. Huge combination by Pacquiao. Hatton is getting drilled. This may be it. Hatton down again.
Pacquiao wins round, 10-7

Round 2: Right by Hatton early. Good combination by Pacquiao. He’s hurting Hatton with those shots. Right hook lands by Pacquiao. Three-punch combination by Pacquiao and Hatton wobbles. The speed is way too much for Hatton at this stage. Right hook again by Pacquiao. Hatton goes to body and is warned for holding and hitting. Straight left by Pacquiao and theny bang heads. Right by Hatton lands flush, Pacquiaotakes it well. Combination from Pacquiao backs Hatton to corner. Right hook to body by Pacquiao. Left hand by Pacquiao knocks out Hatton. The fight is stopped at 2:59.
Pacquiao wins by knockout

P

Pain

VIP
Hatton sure knows how to take a beating.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacquaio is insane, can't get over how fast he moves and punches.

bangbang

bangbang

what's unbelievable is the fact that it only lasted 2 rounds.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacquiao's speed is crazy. He didn't seem on his game in the first half of the first round with Hatton pressuring him and the two tieing up. But after Manny steped bad and started throwing those right hooks it was all over for Hatton.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMFAO:rofl3: It's funny because many people actually think his is a good boxer.

Well he's made a damn good living from it, considered top 15 pound for pound....there is no shame in losing to Pacman who is highly regarded as the best pound for pound fighter in boxing today

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well he's made a damn good living from it, considered top 15 pound for pound....there is no shame in losing to Pacman who is highly regarded as the best pound for pound fighter in boxing today

I understand what you are saying, but he looked like an amateur the way he was getting his face smashed the same way Mayweather did to him.