• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A day in the Life - Gustavo Badell

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Gustavo Badell (November 3, 1972; Maracaibo, Venezuela) moved to Puerto Rico with his family when he was five years old; hence his nickname "The Freakin' 'Rican". Here we see Gustavo train arms on Wednesday, September 21st, 2005; 24 days before the Mr. Olympia that year where Gustavo would finish third.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his gut looks more pumped than his chest... i like how he says that you need to go into the gym with a plan and have a specific workout in mind and he ends up doing Chest, Arms, Shoulders, and legs.... legs during a chet workout? man this guy looks like shit nowadays

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
his gut looks more pumped than his chest... i like how he says that you need to go into the gym with a plan and have a specific workout in mind and he ends up doing Chest, Arms, Shoulders, and legs.... legs during a chet workout? man this guy looks like shit nowadays

LOL I guess that was his plan.. to mix things up. LOL

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

he is a muscletech sponsor but in the begining you see a sixstar container!:doh::footmouth:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked GREAT in that pic of the first post but now... pure downhill.

CombBoy

CombBoy

He looked good when he won the San Francisco Pro a couple of years ago. Dont know what happened to his quads over the last year or so.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesn't look that bad, but he did look a helluva lot better in the past.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff