• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUTNAM SIGNS WITH CHAMPION

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
putnam_lg.jpg

PUTNAM SIGNS WITH CHAMPION

Peter Putnam inks multi-year deal with Champion Nutrition

May 5, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM

Peter Putnam wasn't competing in the 202-pound class at the 2009 Pittsburgh Pro this past weekend, but - other than 202 winner Eduardo Correa - Putnam was the happiest man at Soldier's and Sailor's Hall.

The rookie pro, who will make his professional debut at the Jacksonville Pro on August 1, inked a multi-year agreement with Champion Nutrition.

"I am thrilled to be joining the team at Champion Nutrition as I begin my career in the IFBB Professional League," Putnam said. "Champion has a long tradition of producing some of the best sports nutrition products on the market. Champion's Heavyweight Gainer 900 was the first product I ever used when I first started my bodybuilding career! Champion is an established, respected company and I look forward to representing them to the best of my ability both on and off the stage."

Champion Nutrition president Mark Post was all too happy to add Putnam to his growing stable of athletes, which already included MMA stars Thiago Alves and Mike Brown and WWE-athlete-turned-fighter Bobby Lashley.

"The reasons why Champion Nutrition finds Peter a perfect spokesperson and athlete to represent our brand are his overall lifestyle and his commitment to the industry," Post said. "He will be a tremendous asset to our team."

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO he is way overrated.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^

x2

but his wife is hot...:bitelip: