• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mars As Visible As The Moon In August

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw this on the news today, interesting stuff. Apparently the last time this happened was between 5 and 60 thousand years ago, and won't happen again until 2287.

I'll have my camera out :gaysign:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'd love to see this, but i'm afraid it's just another lie on the internet. What i've found is that every year, it was bullshit

An email that has circulated during July and August for several years is again hitting inboxes in 2009. The message informs recipients that the planet Mars will be passing very close to Earth in August. While this information was valid back in 2003, it is totally inaccurate for 2009. One of the 2009 incarnations of the hoax consists of a PowerPoint slide presentation that provides basically the same information as contained in the above email along with several more photographs of Mars

The year is not specifically mentioned in the message and a great many recipients therefore assume that the message refers to August, 2009. Virtually identical (and equally misleading) messages were circulating back in July and August 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mars-earth-close.html

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks for the info!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It wouldve been cool if true..