• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

6th Meal

N

NuffSaid

I'm sure this has been asked a million times before. There is alot of threads to go through to find it. My 6th and last meal of the day is usually between 8pm and 9pm. What is a good meal or snack to eat that late? I'm guessing something high in carb and low in fat and protein.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would go with low carb Moderate fat(good fats such as mac oil, olive oil or avacodo oil even fish oil) and high protein bro It would be slower digesting to keep you fool through the night and keep you feed.

This would be a prefect last meal for me
45 grams of protein
1 scoop of waxy maize
1-2 table spoons of mac oil

You can also go with like greek yogurts good sources of all 3 taste not so good but i guess if your really serious your not to worried about taste...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would opt for like some steak and some vegetables before bed bro. Slow digesting protein and some fats low carbs and nice nutrition. Evenopt for a spinach salad or some brocolli, kale, or dark green leafy greens with the steak.

God Bless
Ben

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would opt for like some steak and some vegetables before bed bro. Slow digesting protein and some fats low carbs and nice nutrition. Evenopt for a spinach salad or some brocolli, kale, or dark green leafy greens with the steak.

God Bless
Ben

whats kale bro?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would go with high protein, moderate fat, and low carb brother. Nothing better than cottage cheese, raw almonds, and a piece of toast with some smart balance butter. Cottage cheese will slowly release aminos through the night and the fats will further help to slow absorption. Remember, you still burn calories while you sleep so it doesnt necessarily have to be a smaller meal. In fact, it should be large enough to feed you through the night.

I like the option ben threw out too with the steak!

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the best food for that time are fruits and veggies.You can try eating a mixture of different friuts or you can make your own salad at home.It is also adviced to drink warm milk in the evening .