• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

US pledges $100M to help Pakistanis

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Imagine how many displaced AMERICANS could be helped with $100,0000,0000. :bitelip:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/pakistan.refugees.camps/index.html

The United States is sending $100 million in aid to Pakistan to help alleviate the plight of the estimated 2 million people displaced by the offensive against Taliban extremists, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday.

The money comes on top of $60 million in assistance already provided by the United States to Pakistan since last August.

According to the White House, the United States will send:

• $20 million to provide family relief kits, tents, FM radios, and generators to provide light and water;
• $26 million for the immediate purchase of local wheat, other food, and related items;
• $17 million for 50,000 tons of wheat slated to arrive in May and June;
• $10 million to respond to United Nations emergency appeals;
• $15 million to ship food items such as lentils, dried peas, and other basic foodstuffs; and
• $12 million to fund an emergency response center.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's official or has been i mean. Gov't does not care about us actual Americans, or at least REALLY cares.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I fucking hate our goverment sometimes. They would rather give to other countries to maintain or build relationships rather than help our people here.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck Pakistan...I wished India nuke the fucking shit out of them along time ago.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I fucking hate our goverment sometimes. They would rather give to other countries to maintain or build relationships rather than help our people here.

Totally agree, its all about showing the rest of the world how powerful we are, showing them how strong and how "wealthy?" we are.
and these battles in Middle east will never end.
while we Americans just sit home and slowly rot.