• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Police officers beat unconscious man

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do agree that he deserved a beating but it should have came at a later time. I just guess in the heat of the moment the officers anger for the man got the better of them.....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
police rage!!! lmao:49:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so they lost 50yrs + of policework for what?
because of some crazy danger to society who had rights

they should have sent them back to the desk and redo the tests etc.. not terminate them
what you think DEA agents?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so they lost 50yrs + of policework for what?
because of some crazy danger to society who had rights

they should have sent them back to the desk and redo the tests etc.. not terminate them
what you think DEA agents?

lol, its probably FBI that would be watching.

I think they had every right. If it was one of my family members almost ran over, I would have done the same thing if not worse.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, its probably FBI that would be watching.

I think they had every right. If it was one of my family members almost ran over, I would have done the same thing if not worse.

They would have the right if he actually "hit" the officer, which did not happen. he got right back up and on two feet, the suspect no no, knocked out thru door in van thrown out, and headkicked, beat on the side.
if someone i knew GOT hit, not ALMOST. i would do something.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyways man its not like he felt the beating. they should have waived the punishment

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They would have the right if he actually "hit" the officer, which did not happen. he got right back up and on two feet, the suspect no no, knocked out thru door in van thrown out, and headkicked, beat on the side.
if someone i knew GOT hit, not ALMOST. i would do something.

What were you watching?

The cop got his leg ran over.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What were you watching?

The cop got his leg ran over.

Ya, looks to me like he got at least his ankle/foot hit by the van.

Also, if some asshole is running from the cops and almost hits my wife or family member, your damn right I would try to catch him and let him know what I thought of him :bball:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the more people bicker over this the more people will say this will suffice, its okay.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, you must be a comedian cause your making me laugh. Come to work with me for a week and see the worst of the worst and then think about doing this....

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
overkill for sure, but the idiot had it coming

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, you must be a comedian cause your making me laugh. Come to work with me for a week and see the worst of the worst and then think about doing this....

I think you should come here instead, i say all of that cus im used to the worst of the worst on local news here, duh.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with hypo on this one the police officers job is to apprehend the suspect not to hand out vigilante justice. Thats why are tax dollars pay for judges and courts.It really does sadden me to her that you guys see that as fair I could kind of blame it on the cop he was just standing there and did not move seeing a large vehicle was coming his way on a other not I believe police officer know what they are getting in to when they sign for the jobs (ie people trying to kill them and what not) :dunnodude:

I may just be ignorant or something

Edit It looked to me that the officer was trying to deploy a spike strip and the suspect swereved to miss the spike strip where the officer was standing trying to get the thing to deploy.

Edit I in know way look at a officer getting injurged as a good thing I do believe that there are good cops out there but the beating should have never happened....

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know man. I can certainly understand the anger a cop would feel in this situation. However when the police are given rights to apply force to bring a suspect in that force has to be carefully monitored.

There are certainly some suspects who deserve a beating, however if beating that guy is allowed where is the line drawn.

Unfortunately for the good cops who have a moment of anger a hard line needs to be taken on police brutality. There are cops who abuse their power quite heavily. Beating someone while they are unable to defend themselves is not a respectable thing to do.