• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lucy Gordon Suicide

P

Pain

VIP
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a156705/spider-man-3-actress-takes-own-life.html

Spider-Man 3 actress Lucy Gordon has been found dead in her Paris apartment, reports Sky News.

The 28-year-old, who appeared as British reporter Jennifer Dugan in the blockbuster film, was found hanging from the ceiling of her home near the River Seine.

29bmqzt-1.jpg

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strange how many of these stars who seem to have everything, end up like that

P

Pain

VIP
I don't understand why people think the rich and famous are immune to depression. The ones in the public eye usually turn into wack jobs.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I would've killed myself too if I was in Spiderman 3.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand why people think the rich and famous are immune to depression. The ones in the public eye usually turn into wack jobs.

I understand it, it just seems that a higher percentage die that way?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[watching Spider-Man getting hammered by the giant Sandman]
Jennifer Dugan: It's hard to believe what's happening. The brutality of it. I-- I don't know how he can take anymore.
Anchorman: This could be a tragic day for the people of New York. It could be the end of Spider-Man.

Jennifer Dugan: There seems to be some kind of activity in the web. They seem to be creating some kind of gigantic lettering.
[made in web by Venom: "Spider-Man Stop Us If You Can"]
Jennifer Dugan: Apparently, Spider-Man's being challenged to some sort of confrontation. And that raises serious questions about what kind of chance he'd stand against such overwhelming--