• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama's hypocrisy on detainees

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is fucking absurd. I didn't think he'd be this bad.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All Hail Czar Obama! Watch each and every "sheep" in this country follow his every word and believe in him blindly. It looks like this piece of shit is a violator of the Constitution. This sounds like my home country where many people were incarcerated without a trial. That is as un-American as it comes.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All Hail Czar Obama! Watch each and every "sheep" in this country follow his every word and believe in him blindly. It looks like this piece of shit is a violator of the Constitution. This sounds like my home country where many people were incarcerated without a trial. That is as un-American as it comes.

It's just amazing that I guarantee that if this wasn't broken down and laid out for people the way Maddow did, pretty much anyone watching the speech would agree with him on how awful and wrong the violations done by the Bush administration were, and THEN they'd agree with him that this "prolonged detention" was a good idea.

People are stupid.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's just amazing that I guarantee that if this wasn't broken down and laid out for people the way Maddow did, pretty much anyone watching the speech would agree with him on how awful and wrong the violations done by the Bush administration were, and THEN they'd agree with him that this "prolonged detention" was a good idea.

People are stupid.

You hit the nail on the head. One thing I learned is that many people are like sheep.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From a psychological point of view, his speech is perfect.

FIRST

He denies connection with the negative (this is a socially accepted fact) Bush administration. Thus, giving the illusion of acknowledging what things were done wrong. Gaining the publics faith in him as a "savior" from bad decisions.

SECOND

He turns around and actually does worse than Bush, under the context of necessity. People no longer connect the dots, because they are satisfied with their belief that what he is doing is contrary the former (bad) administration.

THIRD

He gives a moral defense to his decision, that he will create a regulation system to supervise the prolonged detection doings. Which is hilarious, but most people don't see the flaws in this.

BONUS

The way he talks creates strong emotional reactions from the people, thus creating a harder bond between the people and him. It is even harder to believe somebody you respect and love could be doing bad things.

I've said it infinite times. The only way for our Planet to progress is the educational system. If people learn to read between the lines and use critical thinking such abominable things would not be tolerated by the people.

I AM RAGING SO HARD I HAVE AN ERECTION OH GOD WHY

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post Zigurd..... one of the most insightful views I've read on Obama.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post Zigurd..... one of the most insightful views I've read on Obama.

Thanks bro. It's always interesting understanding why things end the way they do with human relations. I <3 psychology =3

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to be fucking kidding me. I am extremely fearful for these next 3 year or so years.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All it takes is for you to find a powerful enemy who knows how to stitch you up as a terrorist and then you'll be sent away for prolonged detention in the FEMA camps.