• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Charles Dixon signs with ABB

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Item: Supplement Co. Contract Signing

The Scoop: Just announced: IFBB Pro Charles Dixon signs a deal with American Body Building, joining its roster of sponsored athletes. "Charles brings a long history of contest success to the ABB Team," says Bob Corbett, Tradeshow & Athletes Manager for American Body Building. "From his first big win at the 2003 NPC Junior USA Championships in Charleston to his plans for the future, we’re excited about following Charles’ continued progress as an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder and ABB Athlete."

The "So What?": Dixon earned his pro card at the 2007 NPC Nationals competing in the Light-Heavyweight Division. As a pro, he now tears it up in the 202 & Under Division, which, as he told me when I interviewed him at the 2008 Olympia Weekend, is more of a fair fight for competitive bodybuilders like him.

Andrew Oye's verdict: As companies sign more 202 athletes, it will be interesting to see whether they start marketing products with messages aimed at customers who aspire to reach that size and not just those who long to be "mass monsters." Hmmm

mry26p-1.jpg

2drzbbd-1.jpg

20frkvc-1.jpg

N

new man

lookin full and sharp