• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Tyson's Daughter Dead

P

Pain

VIP
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7677067&page=1

Exodus Tyson, the 4-year-old daughter of former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, died at a Phoenix hospital Monday after what police called a "tragic accident" on a home treadmill.

Exodus was on life support after accidentally hanging herself on a cord dangling from a treadmill in her central Phoenix home. She died at 11:45 a.m., ABC News affiliate KNXV-TV reported, citing police Sgt. Andy Hill.

"Somehow, she was playing on this treadmill, and there's a cord that hangs under the console; it's kind of a loop," Hill said. "Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it."

Brief footage from KNXV-TV showed the ex-champ arriving at the hospital Monday in a white button-up shirt and black pants, and looking around with a frown before going inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7673230&page=1

Exodus Tyson, the 4-year-old daughter of former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is in critical condition at a Phoenix hospital after her 7-year-old brother found her hanging from a cord from an exercise treadmill.

Exodus is on life support and in extremely critical condition, according to a statement released by the Phoenix police department.

Phoenix Police Sgt. Andy Hill told ABC News affiliate KNXV-TV it appeared that the treadmill cord had been wrapped around the child's neck.

The incident occurred while the child's mother was cleaning the house and the toddler was playing in a playroom, according to a statement from Phoenix police.

When the 34-year-old woman sent her 7-year-old son to see what little Exodus was doing, the boy found her "in distress," the police statement said.

He called his mother, who found her on a treadmill with a cable that was attached to the exercise machine wrapped around her neck, police said.

Police said the child's mother ran into the room, freed her from the cord, called 911 and then started CPR.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
recall of threadmills?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Probably the heaviest K.O. ever for Mike, may she rest in peace.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to make a joke about ears but that would be in poor taste.

Poor kid, feel sorry for Mike and his wife losing her so young.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to lighten the mood a bit.. her name was Exodus?

Sounds like a villain from an episode of Star Trek.

May she but with the Lord.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very sad news.... I feel bad for Mike.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't really matter whose daughter it is to have such a huge loss of a child that young is devastating for anyone. May she rest in peace and may mike and his wife also find comfort in this horrible time in both their lives.

God Bless
Ben

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Poor Mike, i feel sorry for him.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck, that's so sad.

That's what you get for being black though.

In poor taste you say ? perhaps :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff