• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clomid PCT Dosages

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats the normal dosage for Clomid,
ive been doing some reading and hearing mixed reviews,
Cant help to ask others opinions

any extra information would be greatful

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You runnin Clomid for your PCT D nasty?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive read a lot about it on RX forums and the general consensus seems to be not to run more than 100mg/day as thats when the blurred vision etc can occur. Most guys run it for 3-4 weeks at:
week 1-2 100mg/day
week 3-4 50mg/day

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You runnin Clomid for your PCT D nasty?

Well i ran nolvadex for my PCT for epistane, so i thought i would try clomid this time so i know for future which works better for myself.

Ive read a lot about it on RX forums and the general consensus seems to be not to run more than 100mg/day as thats when the blurred vision etc can occur. Most guys run it for 3-4 weeks at:
week 1-2 100mg/day
week 3-4 50mg/day

yeah i know not to run it to high for those reasons as well as blurred vision.
thanks for your input Beau,
very greatful :2:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

my bud is running it and hates it!!! i would stay with nolva if you had good luck with it. just my two cents

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agreed on what Beau said.. but i would not run clomid alone.. if you ever run anything alone for PCT it should be nolvadex.. with clomid i would add aromasin..

MetalMX

MetalMX

It is unknown what it does to ones vision over prolonged periods of use. It shouldn't be used as PCT by anyone IMO.

Nolvadex would be a better option.

The ideal PCT would be a combination of - HCG, Nolvadex, Aromasin and Vitamin E.

Swifto

Swifto

It is unknown what it does to ones vision over prolonged periods of use. It shouldn't be used as PCT by anyone IMO.

Nolvadex would be a better option.

The ideal PCT would be a combination of - HCG, Nolvadex, Aromasin and Vitamin E.

You obviously havent done your research.

Thare are more studies on Clomid for treating hypogonadism than there are Tamox.

There are also long term studies on Clomid and very few Tamox.

There are also studies on vision problems.

Its more effective than Tamox too IMHO. Clomid has no studies stating it had NO effect at raising serum T levels, whilst studies exist on Tamox.

Rather than repeat what Anthony Roberts (Anthony Conners) has written on PCT, who has no cridentials at all. You should look into what actual Endocrinologists suggest and spend some time on Pubmed/Medline.

Personally, I like a combination of Toremifene and low dose Clomid for PCT. An AI simply isnt needed if one has been used to control estrogen during the cycle.