• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FC Barcelona Champions of Europe!!!!!!!!!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FC Barcelona Champions of Europe!!!!!!!!!

49626.jpg

Late post I know, but I needed to bring it up. It was a great game, well at least if you are a Barca fan. I think the result was great as the best team in the world won the title.

Xavi was player of the match, I knew he would play an important role in the victory. Although if I was to choose who was player of the match it would have to go to Carlos Puyol, he played an amazing game and made so many forward runs even through he was really the only first choice defender playing in the team which made Barca's victory that much better.

Another great victory was in Messi showing that he is truly the greatest Footballer in the world not CR7 as he ensured he was the top scorer in the competition.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
messi not better than ronaldo..

Ronaldo missed great part of the pre-season and early seasion due to an injury..

just wait for next year.