• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

E3 Star Wars Old Republic Trailer

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a bad ass trailer....

Protected by the legendary Jedi Order , the Galactic Republic stood as a bastion of peace in the galaxy for a thousand generations," reads an intro to the trailer from the official SW:TOR website. "Several centuries ago, the greatest threat the galaxy has ever known emerged in the form of the dark Sith Empire. After a volatile war, the Republic emerged victorious and the Sith were assumed to be extinct. Nonetheless, the Jedi have maintained a constant vigil over the ancient Sith homeworld, to protect the galaxy from the darkness that still resides in the planet's tombs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trailer looks better than actual game play
its going to be good still, MMO version will defeat the old KOTORs, and other SW's RPGs combined.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trailer looks better than actual game play
its going to be good still, MMO version will defeat the old KOTORs, and other SW's RPGs combined.

Of course the trailer will look better than gameplay but we don't really know how its gonna look as there is no video of true gameplay yet....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course the trailer will look better than gameplay but we don't really know how its gonna look as there is no video of true gameplay yet....

There are screenshots of game, and from the looks of it, visuals aren't much improved from KoTor 2, but im still waiting for how gameplay is like.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
wow, the trailer looks f. awesome! def looking forward to this game

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are screenshots of game, and from the looks of it, visuals aren't much improved from KoTor 2, but im still waiting for how gameplay is like.

your nuts...this game looks sick period

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your nuts...this game looks sick period

Did you look at the ingame screenshots from their site yet?..thats where i saw them.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it shows ingame footage in the vid I put up, it doesn't look half bad for an MMO.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it shows ingame footage in the vid I put up, it doesn't look half bad for an MMO.

well i have to admit, it does look a little better visual wise, and the saber fighting footage looks sweeeet, can't wait.. i wonder if you have to pay to play ..

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got "the force" on xbox and is one of fav game, so im looking forward to getting this one.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i have to admit, it does look a little better visual wise, and the saber fighting footage looks sweeeet, can't wait.. i wonder if you have to pay to play ..

Im sure it will be a monthly fee like every other MMO...12-15 bucks/month