• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting rid of stress

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
currently i`m only a few anger levels from killing myself + family... everything is irritating me, and i usually just bottle it up till it goes away or i go crazy and kill everyone + family, it has gotten to that yet.

So is there anything that REALLY PISSES YOU THE FUCK OFF? and how do you get keep yourself from exploding.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i get rid of my stress in a very bad way. i like to punch things when i get really pissed off. about a month ago i got pissed off and punched a big steel pole and fucked my hand up pretty bad. i dont suggests punching really hard things like i did but it does get rid of some stress.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I spend the day by myself Like at the beach somewhere relaxing were I can lay down and think of the situation and the I realize the reason I was stressed was stupid...
Or I work out...

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sex is the best stress reliever ever :coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i get mad, i do something like Jnutz does, but i used to take out of people but nowadays, i hit random objects
like at work, when a co-worker dropped a pallet on my foot, i snapped and punched a whole stack of metal cans, and slammed the toilet seat down so hard it cracked off some the ceramic.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get a physical job, hit the gym, have sex and repeat..... stress gone.... well for me.

or avoid stressfull situations

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meditation type exercises, breathing exercises, all things that help slow your heart rate can calm the situation down bro. Another thing is to not focus so strongly on what is making you angry and to choose to think about something that is enjoyable and not violent.

God bless
Ben

Kanav

Kanav

Lift weights
Drive a nice car
Bang hot girls

rinse and repeat. Three key ingredients to happieness

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meditation type exercises, breathing exercises, all things that help slow your heart rate can calm the situation down bro. Another thing is to not focus so strongly on what is making you angry and to choose to think about something that is enjoyable and not violent.

God bless
Ben

You have just described yoga.

Very good for stress. Has even brought my wife's blood pressure down.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Masturbate, that is all. Or take a dump, always find that very relaxing.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sex or gym, and in the gym you can punch someone :io:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
currently i`m only a few anger levels from killing myself + family... everything is irritating me, and i usually just bottle it up till it goes away or i go crazy and kill everyone + family, it has gotten to that yet.

So is there anything that REALLY PISSES YOU THE FUCK OFF? and how do you get keep yourself from exploding.

are you serious.. :omgwtf:

R

RIP

I know you don't like drinking Chewy but a nice glass of Scotch cools me down at the end of a bad day.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hehe yes
i`m always the guy with a coke zero or small water bottle.

however i wanted to look in to soemthing about a glass of wine a day is good for your heart, i saw jay cutler doing it/saying it in one video. he does look quite healthy after all

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sex, working out, video games. For some reason I go into my own world with them and don't think about anything else but what I am doing at that moment. It helps, a ton.