• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Personal Trainer

HATER

HATER

Hey guys, i've been thinking lately that i should go for my personal trainer certification, but i'm not sure what are the more popular/recognizable ones. Is there any personal trainers on this website that can share info with me??, I'm living in canada.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most recognized are ACE, NSCA (CPT or CSCS), and ACSM. ACE is the basic one, then ACSM and then NSCA. Look for non-profit organizations that are accredited by the NCCA.

HATER

HATER

The most recognized are ACE, NSCA (CPT or CSCS), and ACSM. ACE is the basic one, then ACSM and then NSCA. Look for non-profit organizations that are accredited by the NCCA.

is it possible for a canadian to obtain ACE??.. because i looked into the website, and they said i have to write it in USA,

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^Hmmm I will have to look into that one.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hater I'm from Alberta, I got mine through ISSA about 4 years ago as it was one of the only ones available up here...was a joke of a course though.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Hater I'm from Alberta, I got mine through ISSA about 4 years ago as it was one of the only ones available up here...was a joke of a course though.

Oh yeah, it was easy? I was thinking of doing that one or ACE and I was wondering about the difficulty level. If I feel like I have solid foundational knowledge, should I even waste my time buying the expensive book and all that software to study? Judging on people that I have met with these certifications I consider myself to have more knowledge them which made me skeptical of these tests. Let me know what you think.:thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya dude the test was super easy...i bought the books like a moron and didn't even need them, like you my knowledge from years of training/research surpassed the book/course that they charged me 500 bucks for. Funny thing is you can have your books for the test, they make it to damn ez. That's why you got a lot of dipshits working as PT in the common fitness clubs.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Oh alright, thanks. I guess I will save the money and just pay for the test. Sounds much better that way.