• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Game

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
This game is doing my headin atm. Ive got a 49 wins and 57 losses. I should have something like 80 wins and 57 losses. The amount of times ive won and people who ive played have fucked off just before the game saves the stats etc. I don't no if they leave because there sore losers and or they think i'm cheating. nearly 80% of my wins have been submissions with frank mir. Everytime i win which is almost always if i get a sub with him, then i send the guys that leave a message which is something like " you fucking wanker!!"

I get one back saying "thers no way u can do a sub tht quick and get me! and reporting u right now for cheating!"

So my qeustion is, to those who play this game, does anyone have the same problem? And is there a special machine that people use to spin the right stick round (to finish off the sub and make them tap out)?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive got the game but ive never played it online yet. i would say that those fuckers are just sore losers.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck I want this game. Any Aussies know how much it'll run me?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is sold out here in iceland!!!!!!!!!!
i was gonna get it late, in july but now i can´t sucks

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol its sold out here, i cant seem to find it anywhere!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
lol I don't think anyone has been buying it in England because it's full on every shelf in the shops!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn i see them everywhere in Louisiana

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This game is doing my headin atm. Ive got a 49 wins and 57 losses. I should have something like 80 wins and 57 losses. The amount of times ive won and people who ive played have fucked off just before the game saves the stats etc. I don't no if they leave because there sore losers and or they think i'm cheating. nearly 80% of my wins have been submissions with frank mir. Everytime i win which is almost always if i get a sub with him, then i send the guys that leave a message which is something like " you fucking wanker!!"

I get one back saying "thers no way u can do a sub tht quick and get me! and reporting u right now for cheating!"

So my qeustion is, to those who play this game, does anyone have the same problem? And is there a special machine that people use to spin the right stick round (to finish off the sub and make them tap out)?

sore losers bro....been happening a ton. Thats why there releasing a patch soon so people cant quit if they do its an auto loss for them and win for you.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that happens in most online games, people find a way to pull the plug and they dont get counted as a loss. it blows but have to put up with it.

ive played the game at my friends a few times, and im a beast at subs too. i bet i could get you to tap out in 3 min :io:

once i get my 360 fixed im going to get it and get online

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
that happens in most online games, people find a way to pull the plug and they dont get counted as a loss. it blows but have to put up with it.

ive played the game at my friends a few times, and im a beast at subs too. i bet i could get you to tap out in 3 min :io:

once i get my 360 fixed im going to get it and get online

haha ok mate, that bets on! tbh I prefer submissions that knocking them out. Most people I play online they like to fight with people who have great ground and pound like Jackson and Evans but then I just pull out an arm bar out of nowhere lol

I havent played it for abit cos it annoyed me and my right hand had blisters from spinning it round so fucking fast! But when u get it fixed let us no ur gamertag and itl be war from then on. :turborun: