• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Full body and split workout

D

devidmike

For the past while i've been doing a split workout
and recently i wanted to change things up so i started doing a full body workout for the past month which is doing me really good. To me the full body workout gives you a big pump and lets you work out each muscle group 3 times a week but on a split i fill like i'm concentrating on that one muscle group way more than a full body. What do you guys think of doing a full body workout one week and a split the next and just alternating them every week? I figured if you do this it will keep your muscles guessing and perhaps really, work do you guys think?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think you're putting you're eggs in too many baskets. You'd be better off sticking to one program at a time.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know muscles could think, let alone guess......

My opinion of splits is that once you have trained full or upper/lower you'll never go back. As splits just feel lightweight in comparison.

But if you like the pump sensation there is no harm in doing say 6weeks of full body and then 2 weeks of splits before you go back to real training.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would stick to one program for maximal results.

cereal

cereal

Yep. Only one at a time.
But hey, you are free to do as you want.