• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Time to intake dianabol?

Zendorian

Zendorian

Hello everyone, I have a questition about what time on the day is best to intake the dose.

I'm about to do a standalone cycle with 30mg dbol/day for 6 weeks, with Nolva 4 weeks after as pct.

So: would u intake it 30mg in the morning to try not to mess to much with ur hormonial cyckle or would u take it 30mg 3 hrs prior to workout to get the peak effect in the gym or would u simply spread the dose out 10mg/3 times a day?
I do my workout 17.00 in the evening wich is 11 hours after i go up from bed.

whats your oppinions ?

i'm 21 years old, have been working out seriously for 3.5 years now. I'm 6ft tall and 220 pounds at 10%bf so faar all neutral.
so this is my first time trying real anabolics.

all help appreciated. tanks.:thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldn't take dbol by itself. Now thats out of the way, I would spread it out over three different doses. That way you blood levels stay as level as possible. The half life is around 4 hours.

Zendorian

Zendorian

i wouldn't take dbol by itself. Now thats out of the way, I would spread it out over three different doses. That way you blood levels stay as level as possible. The half life is around 4 hours.

many ppl say they would not take dbol stand alone, is it cause of the liver toxicness or any other reason ?

okay, thanks for your answer =)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its because if you add even 250mgs of Test E or Cyp then you will feel and notice a big difference and hold on to more of the gains. You might not be happy when coming off of dbol when you lose a lot of the water weight.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^everything Big04 said x2.

You'll be much happier if you atleast use some test with it, it will be easier to hold on to the gains. Big04 put much covered everything for you

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pimp daddy has it covered.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Ok I get it =) thanks alot for your help guyes!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
D-bol also hinders a lot of peoples appetite. If you find that you have that problem just take it after a meal.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
D-bol also hinders a lot of peoples appetite. If you find that you have that problem just take it after a meal.

Bam, it won't make a bit of difference if he takes it before or after a meal. Once his blood levels a peaked it's in his system, especially if he is dosing according to the half-life.

Zendorian

Zendorian

good to know. If i'll notice my appetite gets bad i will pretty much force it down. food has never been a big issue, if i know i need to eat i eat. =)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zendorian

Zendorian

despite advices to put some test into this 1st cycle i think i will still run it as a dbol only, with the knowlege that a decent part of my gains prolly will be water wich also drops as i go off. Since im a starter at this it just feels better to take 1 step at the time, wich means wait with the needle untill i even know myself how i will respond to having anabolics into my system. For your interest i will inform u about how much i gain/managed to maintain after my pct is done.

Tough since i'll allways had it pretty easy for me to pack it on just getting enough food in, i'll come to the conclusion that my natural test levels must be higher than average. I mean the body allways strive to get a "normal" flow of hormones right? then i hear the guyes that go 10mg of dbol for 10 weeks and get good gains of it, wouldnt the body just compensate those 10 mg of methandrostenolone with lowering its own production of test? what i want to know here is if a 30mg/day is enough to booth compensate for your own shutdown and to make sure that your test levels are a good bit higher than normal so u can make some good gains?

am i completely off the track in knowledge here or? oppinions on this ?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
30mg seems to be a good dosage. Higher than that may be useless since you've never used and blood pressure could become an issue

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
despite advices to put some test into this 1st cycle i think i will still run it as a dbol only, with the knowlege that a decent part of my gains prolly will be water wich also drops as i go off. Since im a starter at this it just feels better to take 1 step at the time, wich means wait with the needle untill i even know myself how i will respond to having anabolics into my system. For your interest i will inform u about how much i gain/managed to maintain after my pct is done.

Tough since i'll allways had it pretty easy for me to pack it on just getting enough food in, i'll come to the conclusion that my natural test levels must be higher than average. I mean the body allways strive to get a "normal" flow of hormones right? then i hear the guyes that go 10mg of dbol for 10 weeks and get good gains of it, wouldnt the body just compensate those 10 mg of methandrostenolone with lowering its own production of test? what i want to know here is if a 30mg/day is enough to booth compensate for your own shutdown and to make sure that your test levels are a good bit higher than normal so u can make some good gains?

am i completely off the track in knowledge here or? oppinions on this ?

10mgs in the morning of dbol actually has been reported to raise your natural testosterone by up to 5x your normal level.

Zendorian

Zendorian

10mgs in the morning of dbol actually has been reported to raise your natural testosterone by up to 5x your normal level.

thats insane ! any idea of what a regular 20year old person have in testo production in mg/week ?

Zendorian

Zendorian

Changing my cycle.

Since a got some advises to add test in this cycle, i have considerd it might be a smart choise to edit things a bit.

What i now think i'll be going for is something like this.

Week 1-3 : 30mg d-bol/ed and 300mg of test c/ew
Week 4-8 : 300mg test c/ew.
Week 10 - 14 : week 10 40mg nolva/ed and week 11-14 20mg nolva/ed.

since the halflife of test c is 10-12 days (source depending) there is no reason to start with pct untill 10-12 days after last injection right ?

Also, would u go for injecting 300mg test c one time/week or would u spread it out for 2 150mg doses ?

comments on this ?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks fine, you could go up a little if you wanted. If it was me I would start at 450mgs (if its dosed at 300mgs/ml) but that is just me.

I would split it up into two different doses if you can. It will help keep your blood levels stable. I can tell you that it will make a difference if you are sensitive to the gear.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Big Daddy lol. Up the dosage to about 450 and it will be much more productive and still low on the sides.

Also your pct is out of wack. You'll only need nolva for 2-3 weeks and you'll be good to go. If you wanted you could throw in some clomid.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Ok guys thanks for your advice. I havent really decided wich brand to by yet, but it will iether be dosed 250mg/ml or 200mg/ml. I'll see from whom i simply get the best price/most reliable product.

So i guess that will decide if Ill go for 400 or 500mg/w. doing 2 1ml injects/week every sunday and wednesday.

Thanks for the input about the nolva, I definatley dont want to take more of it than i really need.

Whatever I'll go with i will start this cyckle in 2 weeks if everything goes as planned, and i will keep u updated with my progress. :thumbsup2:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

you are only "on" for 8 weeks??? thats when all of my gains started....just my to cents!!!! good luck with it bro!!

Zendorian

Zendorian

you are only "on" for 8 weeks??? thats when all of my gains started....just my to cents!!!! good luck with it bro!!

I guess i will step it up to 10 weeks =) I'll decide exactly how the cycle is going to be when i have the gear.

what would u suggest? 10 weeks or should i keep going for 12 ?

tanks.