• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carlos Pardo Dead.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MEXICO CITY -- Driver Carlos Pardo has been killed in a crash during the final laps of a NASCAR Mexico race, organizers said.

Pardo was leading the race in the 97th lap when his car was nudged by a competitor from behind and slid sideways into a wall at the entrance to the pit lane at about 120 mph on Sunday. The car disintegrated as a result of the impact.

Pardo was removed from the wreckage and sent by helicopter to a hospital. The NASCAR Mexico Web site reported that he died 45 minutes later.

Pardo was later declared winner of the race in Pueblo, east of Mexico City.

He won the series championship in 2004 and had 10 career victories in 74 races.

RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit. I take it NASCAR mexico doesn't have the same safer barriers, safety walls, etc that we do here in the USA.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats sad, RIP Carlos Pardo.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit. I take it NASCAR mexico doesn't have the same safer barriers, safety walls, etc that we do here in the USA.

Oh i see, i know shit bout NASCAR, i didnt know there were a mexican NASCAR and gringo NASCAR. im a F1 fan!! :headbang:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh i see, i know shit bout NASCAR, i didnt know there were a mexican NASCAR and gringo NASCAR. im a F1 fan!! :headbang:

Ya, we have three major NASCAR leagues here. Trucks, Lower level Cars and the Higher level cars. There are lower levels but they aren't televised here.

That is the Mexican nascar and from the looks of it the cars are made worse and so are the tracks. Thats sad to see though.

Did F1 ever merge with Indy? Someone asked me that the other day but I had no idea.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, we have three major NASCAR leagues here. Trucks, Lower level Cars and the Higher level cars. There are lower levels but they aren't televised here.

That is the Mexican nascar and from the looks of it the cars are made worse and so are the tracks. Thats sad to see though.

Did F1 ever merge with Indy? Someone asked me that the other day but I had no idea.

Nope, never. F1 doesnt merge with any racing championship out there.