• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural 1 of a kind. 1st time some pics.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Hi on request from raggamuffini i just tought i could post a couple of pics for fun.

theese were taken 7 weeks ago. im 223 here around 11% bf i would guess.

I have been training on and off for almost 4 years now, natural is in nothing stronger than creatine, proteine and bcaa.

plz come with positive and negative feedback =) My chest dont need to be mentioned, i know way to well its lagging and it has allways been my weakpoint. :p

My head and hands look a bit big in the frontpic, something strange with the angle :p

Attachments

• DSC073623333.JPG
    DSC073623333.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 257
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

show your legs

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not bad for a natty. How tall are you?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

you look good as said before...id say upper back needs work like traps ????

Zendorian

Zendorian

show your legs

I dont have pic on them atm, i just posted theese 2 for fun cause they were on my desk.

but i will uppdate with a legpic as soon as i get one definatley.

you look good as said before...id say upper back needs work like traps ????

yeah ur right on that, I have loads of strength in my back overall, but just traps definatley need some work.

For theese 4 years i have been training i have been doing it seriosly ofc, but i have never had a goal what i would like to achive. I have that now.

so from now on all musclegroups will go hardcore for me. =) thanks for the input.

not bad for a natty. How tall are you?

im 183cm tall , that should be around 6 feet. =)

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why don't you utilize other supplements? As long as their legal, you can still be natural.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Why don't you utilize other supplements? As long as their legal, you can still be natural.

i have no goal in the future to be natural all the way.

its just a fact that I in my oppinion have built a decent body so faar natural =) i put up theese pics first place cause a member here on the forum asked me to when i criticised another guyes physique. the reason why i havent tried other supps is pretty much cause i have found it a bit w8st of money(fishoils, vitamins and minerals etc is a given and ofc i use them). As for me, i dont rlly plan to be natural very long into the future so i feal instead of putting money into supplements with no real proven effect, i rather put my money on real stuff when its time for that.

:borat:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lookin good bro..

where are you from?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good man, good delts, traps and arms. u should post some pics of the wheels aswell;P

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zendorian

Zendorian

looks good man, good delts, traps and arms. u should post some pics of the wheels aswell;P

Thanks mate!
i'll try to capture one soon, have noone on my comp at the moment =)