• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva Jr and Shawn Ray at Weigh Ins for the 2009 Jr Nationals

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
homepage_sergio-1.jpg

def looking forward to see him on stage!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
pics from the weigh ins

IMG_1401_AOYXDJXGTR-1.jpg

IMG_1400_PFWACOCEXG-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
more

IMG_1403_KOBTSAOEZX-1.jpg

IMG_1404_CJTRLLBBSQ-1.jpg

IMG_1405_GNQEMHTXNT-1.jpg

IMG_1406_VAWNYZLEEC-1.jpg

IMG_1402_IVXCPBYYWF-1.jpg

IMG_1408_ZHIPPVGXYT-1.jpg

IMG_1409_JVCJAKBTTW-1.jpg

ricca509

ricca509

He looks very good. Bi and legs are awesome.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Good lines but needs more mass to be relevant. He also looks a bit soft, though I'll reserve my judgment in this regard until I see pics of him onstage. I assume he's fairly young yet, but I'm curious to see the comparisons he gets, both in terms of how high his callouts are and how his physique fares in comparison to the other competitors, specifically those who aren't bred from bodybuilding's elite.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Good lines but needs more mass to be relevant. He also looks a bit soft, though I'll reserve my judgment in this regard until I see pics of him onstage. I assume he's fairly young yet, but I'm curious to see the comparisons he gets, both in terms of how high his callouts are and how his physique fares in comparison to the other competitors, specifically those who aren't bred from bodybuilding's elite.

that's it.

the guy has what it takes, he's only lacking overall mass.. although his quads are very good already.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

He'll be 25 years old in october this year, and like he said in the interview, "he's taking his time slowly for longevity in the sport", so i think we will hear more about him in the near future, could be one of the best who knows.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is great. He sounds just like his father too.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back needs work, but those quads are huge!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow, he does have a ways to go but he has made concistant improvements everytime he steps on stage. i predict him being a pro in 5 years :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry i've seen him previously and i've seen him now, and i'm not impressed. he's just not big. nice physique, ok conditioning, huge name. i hope they judge the physiques fairly and don't go on name recognition.

C

crossfirebmf

He has good genetics, that's obvious, but he definitely doesn't deserve the Gaspari sponsorship he has which was solely based on his name. I highly believe that way more guys should be sponsored, if only to receive free supplements, but Jr. hasn't earned it yet.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's good, but i dont think he will be as good as his dad was !!!

thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:

R

RIP

This is great. He sounds just like his father too.

He dosn't sound anything like his father. Big Sergio speeks broken English. He also needs to lose that shity hat.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope he spends his time and money in something that is going to intern make him money, such as getting a higher education. If one is go'n to really make a comfortable living in the sport and be able to retire from it they'd best be a top 5 Olympian for multiple years and invest very well. Other wise (like 99% of most bodybuilders) they'll ultimately in their life time end up putting more money into the sport than they'll ever get from the sport. And if Jr. was good enough to be in that 1% he would have been pro by now at the age of 25, such as Phil Heath and Even Centopani, where as Jr. hasn't even won a show at all yet. I wish Jr. all be best but he cerainly has a lot to learn about trying to "make it" in bodybuilding.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has his fathers peakless Biceps :) but seriousely he IS quite good for a Jr. and has plenty of real estate to build as big as he wants!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope he spends his time and money in something that is going to intern make him money, such as getting a higher education. If one is go'n to really make a comfortable living in the sport and be able to retire from it they'd best be a top 5 Olympian for multiple years and invest very well. Other wise (like 99% of most bodybuilders) they'll ultimately in their life time end up putting more money into the sport than they'll ever get from the sport. And if Jr. was good enough to be in that 1% he would have been pro by now at the age of 25, such as Phil Heath and Even Centopani, where as Jr. hasn't even won a show at all yet. I wish Jr. all be best but he cerainly has a lot to learn about trying to "make it" in bodybuilding.

Very well said bro :borat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

x2.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he is still verry young, remember, ronnie coleman didnt start bodybuilding untill he was older ( not comparing him to ronnie ) just because phil was better at a younger age doesnt mean this guy doesnt have that much potential.