• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suicide bombing kills dozens in Iraq

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/20/iraq.kirkuk.suicide.bombing/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A suicide truck bombing near a Shiite mosque killed 26 people and wounded at least 120 Saturday in a city close to Kirkuk, Iraq, police said.

The explosion occurred in a busy area near the Rasoul mosque, police said, and a number of people were trapped under rubble. Many houses and shops were destroyed.

The blast took place about 1 p.m. local time in the town of Taza, about 10 miles southwest of Kirkuk and 149 miles north of Baghdad. Taza is predominately inhabited by Shiite Turkmen.

Police lowered the number of injured to 120 from an initial tally of 176.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too lazy to insert Bulkboy's quote....

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
btw, I think they updated the number of casualties....which makes this bombing the deadliest of 2009.

I only post these suicide bombing stories when I see them headlined on a major news site, but if you search google news you would see that there's usually a bombing at least once a week. (that gets reported)

edit: the surge is working! lulz.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's really sad, this barely registers as news anymore. This "war" is never going to end well under any circumstances, both sides would be better if America just left.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Police lowered the number of injured to 120 from an initial tally of 176.

this shit happens all the time, they never tell the truth, 80% of the news is BS :no:

agree with Ironslave !!! America should leave, NOW !!!