• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arrested for asking a policeman for his badge number

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was under the impression that the cops have to treat that (asking for the badge number) as an official complaint right there and then.

Rocky: tell us the good word.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was under the impression that the cops have to treat that (asking for the badge number) as an official complaint right there and then.

Rocky: tell us the good word.

I know in Canada they have to supply you with a badge number upon request so that you can verify the badge they are flashing is real and they are indeed a police officer. A member of the public is well within their rights to ask for a badge number as much as a cop is within their rights to ask for your name.

Acts such as this are not new. Police have been imbued with too much power and not enough accountability these days. I understand there are always extreme cases, but in instances such as these the officers must be reprimanded harshly. With the power an officer wields comes great responsibility and accountability for your actions.