• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulky is back!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here are some recent pics. feedback is appreciated:)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Looking really good bro!

Awesome Delts, arms in general.
Great Legs.

I would say your chest needs to grow a bit more... upper chest .
But your delts are so good they overpower it a bit.

Great work bro! :thumbsup2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking really good bro!

Awesome Delts, arms in general.
Great Legs.

I would say your chest needs to grow a bit more... upper chest .
But your delts are so good they overpower it a bit.

Great work bro! :thumbsup2:

thanks for ur assesment natzo:2:

ye, i gotta agree that alittle more pecs is still required. i think ive brought em up, but they could do with alittle more mass:headbang:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Aside what Natzo said about your chest needing a bit more mass, everything else looks great Bulky! Back and Legs are your strongest point for sure. Keep up the good work bro :2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall very well balanced out, clearly your back and quads are your strongest points,
keep training hard bro!

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice bro! Your quads are huge as always :2: You have gained quite some mass to your arms!!!

relaxed back looks goood! big delts and that avatar is just fucking crazy for your age!

Still in the army?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aside what Natzo said about your chest needing a bit more mass, everything else looks great Bulky! Back and Legs are your strongest point for sure. Keep up the good work bro :2:

ye i agree my chest is being overpowered by my delts currently. i do think ive added mass there, but my chest is not easy grown, and i think it will be more evident when i diet down.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall very well balanced out, clearly your back and quads are your strongest points,
keep training hard bro!

thanks dridz:2: and i agree with ur assesment:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice bro! Your quads are huge as always :2: You have gained quite some mass to your arms!!!

relaxed back looks goood! big delts and that avatar is just fucking crazy for your age!

Still in the army?

thanks alot as always my friend:2: and ye my arms have grown alittle i think:) ye im still in the army:) not done until december:(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks alot as always my friend:2: and ye my arms have grown alittle i think:) ye im still in the army:) not done until december:(

damn growing while in army... thats just awesome!! :headbang:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking solid dude....keep it up

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ye i agree my chest is being overpowered by my delts currently. i do think ive added mass there, but my chest is not easy grown, and i think it will be more evident when i diet down.

You have a good chest, but those damn delts are making it small :p, don't worry Bulky you look great overall.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking solid dude....keep it up

thanks beau:) i will;) gonna keep bulking for atleast 7-8 more months, and then when summer comes next year ill diet down again. i hope to sit at 100 kg+ by that time. right now morning weight without clothes is 94 kg:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have a good chest, but those damn delts are making it small :p, don't worry Bulky you look great overall.

haha ye man, thanks anyway. im gonna keep pushing the chest work, and hope to add some more mass to it, so that it matches my delts:) thanks for all the support bro:2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking large Laddy! What are your numbers like at the moment?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking large Laddy! What are your numbers like at the moment?

thank u mr freak:tiphat:

mhm ill just list some exercises

bench: 120kg for 5
deadlift: 202,5 kg for 6-->did an easy rep with 230 kg 2 weeks ago:)
ATG squats: 150 kg for 7-8 ---> guess my max is around 175-180 kg here
standing bb shoulder press: 80 kg for 5-7 ( recently started these again)
pullups: myself+20 kg for 5
barbell rows: 120 kg for 5
shrugs: 160 kg for 14
bb curls: 50 kg for 10-12
tricep dips: myself+45 kg for 10
standing french presses: 50kg for 10

:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Bulky, you look HUGE mate. Your legs as you no are your best body part along with that very wide back of yours. Like everyone else, your chest is your weak point but it still is impressive, just have to bring it up a notch to match the cononballs that is your delts. You have brought your arms up alot aswell :)

O btw, your stong as fuck too! Keep on pumping mate.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulky, you look HUGE mate. Your legs as you no are your best body part along with that very wide back of yours. Like everyone else, your chest is your weak point but it still is impressive, just have to bring it up a notch to match the cononballs that is your delts. You have brought your arms up alot aswell :)

O btw, your stong as fuck too! Keep on pumping mate.

thank u so much lance, means alot coming from u my friend:) ye i wish i was blessed with ur ribcage and chest:p but as i said, i know my pecs have come up, ive received comments on it, its just that my delts have come up aswell and now overshadow it. gonna keep pounding it out and thickening those pecs. i know it can be done with hard work and consistency:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
thank u so much lance, means alot coming from u my friend:) ye i wish i was blessed with ur ribcage and chest:p but as i said, i know my pecs have come up, ive received comments on it, its just that my delts have come up aswell and now overshadow it. gonna keep pounding it out and thickening those pecs. i know it can be done with hard work and consistency:)

Yeh exactly, it defo has come up! it's just your delts are so damn big! lol it will come up, just keep getting stronger like you are and it must come up. You really are getting bigger and bigger! I mean, you weigh as much as me and i'm 4 inches taller than you :bitenails: and your leaner! :turborun:

Looks like ive got some work to do! as always man your a great motivation booster, you inspire me alot.