• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

12 MJ fans commit suicide

P

Pain

VIP
:umwtf:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...son-Makes-Online-Plea/Article/200906415323308

The man behind the world's biggest online Michael Jackson fan club has said heartbroken followers of the star have committed suicide because of his death.

A plea goes out to Michael Jackson fans amid fears a dozen have committed suicide

Gary Taylor, president and owner of MJJcommunity.com, said he understood the tragedies had mostly taken place outside of the UK but he believed one may have been British.

"I know there has been an increase, I now believe the figure is 12. I believe there may have been one Briton who has taken their life," he said.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

haha:49: couldnt care less myself actually. if they wonna commit suicide because a walking corpse of a pedophile dies, then so be it.

warpig

warpig

whats the world coming to

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
they moonwalked to death1:omgwtf:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres a big FUCK YOU to Jesse Jackson. That guy pisses me off so much he can eat shit.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously.....what the f**k
some people are unreal to a level of killing them self over a death of a famous person

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is sad, in both ways it sucks to be them (or was to be them)
then again what the fuck?...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest if you ever watch any of his concerts or documentaries and you see the way so many people just faint as soon as they see him I don't see how anyone can honestly be surprised by this. He was the biggest name in music history.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest if you ever watch any of his concerts or documentaries and you see the way so many people just faint as soon as they see him I don't see how anyone can honestly be surprised by this. He was the biggest name in music history.

I've never understood the hysteria with people and certain performers, actors, religious figures, etc. It's all nonsense.

Woopdy fuckin doo, Justin Timberlake is singing a song, lets cry about it hysterically then faint.

/fail.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the world is better off with such mentally unstable and incapable people 6ft under

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Omg wtf is wrong with you when doing somthing like that.

Bhana

Bhana

And I bet none of those fans have had a conversation with MJ lol