• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9/11 is the only conspiracy theory I've ever really researched, but there are many more that exist. Are there any that you believe in? If so, why?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few of the most popular.

-9/11 was an inside job
-JFK was killed by the government or someone else
-AIDS were created by the government
-The moon landing was a hoax
-Elvis is still alive n' kickin

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe there is a conspiracy to make our society gradually more stupid and lazy.

Don't believe me: watch commercial TV news, morning shows and current affairs shows. The amount of deliberately (or else they are massively incompetent in which case how do they keep their jobs?) inaccurate, misleading, false, and trivial "news" reports they have is clearly aimed at making us accept a lower level of intelligence as acceptable.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JFK for sure.... and I have (largely due to Flex) changed my views on 9/11... but something still went on with this, too many things don't add up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's interesting Tim.

For what reasons do you believe that about JFK James?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
moon landing. that whole thing just seemed way too convenient.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't believe that there is a conspiracy to make us dumber... I just think it's more a case of appealing to your target market. For example, there was a 10 minute feature on a news station last night about the fate of Michael Jackson's chimp, Bubbles. You'd never see a 10 minute discussion on monetary policy, because nobody would watch it.

With JFK... I don't think that the shot came from behind. It's just simple physics with conservation of momentum. If the shot came from behind, why did his head violently swing "back, and to the left"? I've heard people justify this claiming a "reflex" or some other "neuromuscular" type of reaction... but I'd like to hear a scientific mechanism if someone is going to claim this. I've also seen the "watermelon" video where they shoot it and pieces fly all over the place, but JFK's head is attached to his body, which entirely flew back and to the left.

Sneak up behind someone, and punch them in the back of the head.... they will fall forward, not back towards you.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't believe that there is a conspiracy to make us dumber... I just think it's more a case of appealing to your target market. For example, there was a 10 minute feature on a news station last night about the fate of Michael Jackson's chimp, Bubbles. You'd never see a 10 minute discussion on monetary policy, because nobody would watch it.

With JFK... I don't think that the shot came from behind. It's just simple physics with conservation of momentum. If the shot came from behind, why did his head violently swing "back, and to the left"? I've heard people justify this claiming a "reflex" or some other "neuromuscular" type of reaction... but I'd like to hear a scientific mechanism if someone is going to claim this. I've also seen the "watermelon" video where they shoot it and pieces fly all over the place, but JFK's head is attached to his body, which entirely flew back and to the left.

Sneak up behind someone, and punch them in the back of the head.... they will fall forward, not back towards you.

Agreed, no way there was a lone shooter from up and behind who got off 3 shots, 2 of them hitting a moving target, in 5 seconds from a bolt action rifle.
JFK was an inside job

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:rofl3: I know. But it is often a good way of getting people stirred up. Tell them that it is a conspiracy to make them dumber and all of a sudden they boycott some of the TV shows. Try it out at work/uni :thumbsup2:

I think the unfortunate thing is that we do try to appeal to the lowest common denominator rather than raise the standards higher. You jumped on Chewie for his banal, pointless and terribly childish thread (which was a repost as well) because you want a higher standard of posting instead of another fart gag. Yet the populist media reveals in this and actively cultivates the banal, pointless and terribly childish. In some ways this is an incidental conspiracy as we essentially allow it to happen and the lowest parts of society drag everyone down into the quagmire of hackneyed superficiality with them.

Can't you feel the moral outrage!? Or of course us smarterer peeps can be all aloof and stuff.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The great thing for the person who makes up the theory is that either way they are right in the eyes of those who believe it. Either heir evidence supports their facts or the missing evidence they need to support their facts is being "covered up".

lulz

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The president is just a simple hand puppet...and has been since JFK.

NWO!!! Bilderberg group!!!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Anyone say the Holocaust not being real yet?

Just askin'.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tupac is still alive and kickin...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JFK for sure.... and I have (largely due to Flex) changed my views on 9/11... but something still went on with this, too many things don't add up.
The thing about the 9/11 "truth" movement is it's led by a bunch of bozo's.

Dylan Avery - Began the original Loose Change as a fictional story and somewhere along the line decided to pretend it was 100% true.

Jason Bermas - Strongly believes in almost all existing conspiracies against the government.

Korey Rowe - Openly admits to never reading the 9/11 commission report even though he makes a living off of bashing it.

Jim Fetzer - Believes the twin towers were destroyed by a star wars beam from outer space.

Judy Wood - Compares the twin towers collapse to the keebler elves tree collapsing. Also believes a star wars beam blew up the towers.

Richard Gage - Compares the twin towers collapse to a couple cardboard boxes falling. A failure as a structural engineer; not only has he never built a skyscraper, but he's never built anything over a couple stories.

David Ray Griffin - Got absolutely destroyed by NASA scientist Robert Mackey's 300+ page paper, which points out all his scientific errors in his book. Griffin was supposed to debate Mackey, but then he read his paper and ran away hiding.

Steven Jones - Always talks about the properties for thermite that he found at the trade center, although he fails to admit that two other properties needed for thermite which were never discovered.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing about the 9/11 "truth" movement is it's led by a bunch of bozo's.

Not doubting this, but still SO much doesn't add up. As I mentioned to you in Ohio, I'm curious why Bush Sr. and Bin Laden's brother met the morning of 9/11, not to mention the many photos of "Bin Laden" which are clearly not the same person.... but, without going into this again...

thoughts on JFK or others?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not doubting this, but still SO much doesn't add up. As I mentioned to you in Ohio, I'm curious why Bush Sr. and Bin Laden's brother met the morning of 9/11, not to mention the many photos of "Bin Laden" which are clearly not the same person.... but, without going into this again...

thoughts on JFK or others?
Well, first let me just say that Bush Sr. and Bin Laden's brother did not "meet up" the morning of 9/11. They were at a meeting together which included over 500 people. Besides, Bush Sr. only made a very quick appearance. It was a meeting for Carlyle, which Bin Laden's brother is one of their largest investors. So, there's no proof that Bush Sr. even spoke to Osama's brother. You also have to remember that Bin Laden has like 17 or something siblings.

I disagree with the "Bin Laden is clearly not the same person" for the simple fact that all experts agree it is Bin Laden. If I had seen experts claiming the tape is fake, then I would side with them. However, it's only 9/11 deniers that believe it's someone else.

As for JFK, I only believe Lee Harvey Oswald was involved. I don't find it that hard to believe, as he seemed to hate American society. Besides, he had already attempted murder in 1963 of General Walker. Oswald was a very anti-social person and hated America, so it would make no sense for the government to work with him. The theories of the driver shooting JFK are retarded, and remind me of all the dumb conspiracies involved with 9/11. If the government wanted JFK dead, they would do it in closed quarters away from all the video cameras and people.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bilderberg group

flouride/chlorine water

Reverse engineered E.T. technology

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for JFK, I only believe Lee Harvey Oswald was involved. I don't find it that hard to believe, as he seemed to hate American society. Besides, he had already attempted murder in 1963 of General Walker. Oswald was a very anti-social person and hated America, so it would make no sense for the government to work with him. The theories of the driver shooting JFK are retarded, and remind me of all the dumb conspiracies involved with 9/11. If the government wanted JFK dead, they would do it in closed quarters away from all the video cameras and people.

There is no way a single shooter did the work. JFK had one bullet enter his back and another one enter each of the front of his head and neck. The work of at least two people. At least. The kill shot did not come from behind JFK, it is physically impossible.

The driver didn't shoot JFK, at least two probably three shooters were involved. As was the government. Explain how the parade route was altered was altered by a lone gunmen or the mob. Explain why the secret service protecting him fell back before the shots. Explain why the roof was off the limo.

The assassins did not count on video camera's being present. Home video cameras were rare in those days. Notice how there is NO major media coverage of the parade where he was shot. A presidential parade is kind of a big deal right? Where was the media? The American public was not allowed to see the Zapruder film until years after the event, why? If it supported the findings of the Warren Commission and its findings why was it hidden and not used as evidence?

Furthermore, Oswald was involved in the plot for sure, but the bottom line is that Oswald did not have the skills to kill JFK in the manner they say he did. The 3-shots that hit JFK occurred over a time span of 5.6s (as established by the Zapruder film). Oswald would have had to hit a moving target 3 times over that span, from a distance of over 80 yards with a tree obstructing his view while using a BOLT ACTION RIFLE. The FBI did trials with their best sharpshooters and NONE of them could get the results Oswald supposedly did.

JFK's killing was a display of power. If they can kill a president in broad day light and get away with it and make the American public eat whatever story they want imagine what they can do. JFK's killing was a statement, a point of expression.

Despite whether or not you believe the Government was involved it is pretty clear that Oswald could not have Killed JFK on his own the way they say he did. Its doubtful he was even a shooter, as when they did a GSR test on his hands they found nothing.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A presidential parade is kind of a big deal right? Where was the media? The American public was not allowed to see the Zapruder film until years after the event, why? If it supported the findings of the Warren Commission and its findings why was it hidden and not used as evidence?
lol, here we go again.

The last time I was asked questions like this, I researched and found all the questions to be fake propaganda created by anti-government liars. (referring to 9/11 "truth")

How about, you tell me what EVIDENCE you have? Because without EVIDENCE, all you have is speculation and personal opinions.