• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Internet Pyscho kills father

P

Pain

VIP
http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20090707p2a00m0na008000c.html

:umwtf:

OTAKI, Chiba -- Police have charged a 20-year-old man with murder for stabbing his father to death, allegedly after he announced his plan to kill his family on Internet forum 2channel minutes before the attack.

Takayuki Kondo is accused of stabbing his father Yoshitoshi, 52, in the back with a kitchen knife at around 2 a.m. on Monday. The attack occurred at their home, where Takayuki lived with his father and grandparents.

Police say he posted a message on 2channel at 2:06 a.m., reading: "I'm going to kill my father, grandmother and grandfather," and including his real name, age and address.

They add that on July 4, Kondo also posted repeatedly on the site about his life as a "hikkikomori" -- a recluse -- under the alias "Takayuki20sai."

The messages, which start out with the words: "It sucks, I want to die" repeated 10 times, describe Kondo's state of mind prior to the attack.