• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Seth Green to host Raw

P

Pain

VIP
:doh:

Seth Green will be the Special Guest Host of Raw
Written: July 10, 2009

In a monumental, unprecedented announcement, Seth Green, comedic star of both film and television, will appear as the Special Guest Host this Monday night on Raw.

Seth Green is the co-creator & producer of the hit stop-motion TV series Robot Chicken, which airs as part of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. Green also does many of the voices on the show, a talent he has shown amazing skill in throughout his celebrated career, and has even appeared in animated form.

Among his numerous credits on both the big and small screen, Green left his audience in stitches as the estranged son of Dr. Evil in all three Austin Powers films, fought the good fight in Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The TV Series, and voices Chris Griffin in the hit cartoon series Family Guy.

Green’s appearance on Monday Night Raw is sure to shake things up like never before. And the entire WWE Universe waits in eager anticipation to find out what the comic genius co-creator of "Robot Chicken" will have in store for the Superstars of the of the squared circle.

Who ever was forced to write the last paragraph must of had a gun pointed at his head while he typed. :doh:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Seth, but "comic genius"?

At least he will make the big guys look really big.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The episode was OK