• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good Powerclean article

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_...ing_performance/how_to_master_the_power_clean

I do the thigh one, but i want to perfect to one from the floor?!

If you guys do powercleans, what for technique do you guys use?
.. Hi bro .. I think this can be a complete great clip ..Not detract from these young guys who make the shows, I promise they will do very well!

In this link you can find all the information! ..and other exercise videos!

http://stronglifts.com/the-ultimate-beginners-guide-to-power-cleans/

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_...ing_performance/how_to_master_the_power_clean

I do the thigh one, but i want to perfect to one from the floor?!

If you guys do powercleans, what for technique do you guys use?

I don't understand your question. What technique??

The only real differences in technique comes from how low you catch the bar and recover from the clean.

Personally I love C&J and snatches. I've found the power versions are all I can handle however due to my knee injury and poor shoulder mobility. I can do the full versions but it doesn't take long till I'm missing lifts or having a bit of knee pain. So most people could handle them if they have good mobility, and everyone should be able to do the power versions and enjoy them immensely.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

good article. i love all of the power movements, always an awesome workout when i add one after i do my bodybuilding workout

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ After???

Please re-read the article and try and understand why after a workout is not the time to be doing the weightlifting movments.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Timbo: What I meant is from where you guys like to pull the powerclean, thigh level, above knee etc..

Thanx for the contribution Coach!

Jsfitness: Timbo is right, read the article so you can get a better understanding the the order of ex. u need to do in order to incorporate oly moves in your bb training

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ "Hang" clean really should come from the knee, as you are replicating the second pull of the clean. A power clean is still a full ROM just you don't catch it in a full squat, rather in the "athletic power position".

You can do the hang clean higher, but only if you are trying to train the catch.

Bhana

Bhana

Hang cleans and powercleans overall FTW when it comes to trap development. They beat shrugs anyday IMO

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ have to agree, heavy deads are the best for traps though :borat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never understood people raving about shrugs. They are like a really lame version of an exercise.

I remember the first time I did the Clean. My traps were sore for a week. Shrugs you run out of weight in the gym before you get that effect.