• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez: Open new restaurant "Muscle Maker Grill"

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mmg_jc-1.jpg

vm2-1.jpg

vm4-1.jpg

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to see Victor continuing with positive things in life...best of luck to him...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it's in Jersey right?

when I get there, gonna try some muscle maker grill!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Established in 1995"

It's some kind of franchise?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
"new" huh? it says 1995

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow great we have a apartment in hoboken.. next time im up there imma run over and get me some shit :spy:

R

Ruhlforever

Great Victor Continue this way you really deserver success in your difficult but so amazing life, God Bless you and continue pursuing your dream of becoming Mr. Olympia

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"new" huh? it says 1995

It is a franchise.

At the age of 18, Rod Silva began working-out and bodybuilding. He learned that 80% of the result of exercise is eating the right food and he could not find any restaurant that had the correct nutrition he required. Having come from a family of great cooks, he began creating recipes that taste great and are nutritious as well.

On December 8th of 1995, Rod opened the doors to a protein smoothie store in Colonia, New Jersey. The store also carried a line of Sports Supplement products. Rod was 23 years old, still exercising and working out more than ever. While running the smoothie store, Rod would bring his food for lunch and dinner. Customers would smell the delicious aroma and would ask if they could buy the food. Rod started cooking extra and began selling tasty meals to his customers.
From the beginning menu of Home Cooked Chicken Wraps, Grilled Chicken Breasts, and Awesome Turkey Breast Meatloaf along with a $15,000 loan on his Nissan Maxima, Muscle Maker Grill was born. As they say, the rest is history.

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/home.php

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the hell you Americans have it all! :(

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to know Vic is having things worked out after all the tough time hes going thru.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All the best to Victor, after all he has been through he's still going forward like a champ.