• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pop goes the shoulder

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, thats pretty nasty. I wonder what it is. Looks like a puss color. (yellowish) Synthol is clear but that doesn't mean its not synthol related. I wonder what happened.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's what I think or an posing oil similar to Synthol. I've seen dodgy shoulders like that before at contests. If it isn't done properly then it looks like shit... a golfball under the skin.

whats this posing oil you speak of?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats this posing oil you speak of?

Before Synthol there was Esiclene, which Levrone and Flex used a hell of alot off btw, and there are other oils out there.

In bodybuilding, the injectable form of Esiclene is commonly used due to an inflammatory response which causes a significant (though temporary) increase in muscle size and diameter at the site of injection. This local inflammation is due to an accumulation of lymph fluid within the injected muscle (the fluid is not under the skin, it is actually with in the muscle tissue). Esiclene is water soluble, therefore its effects begin to decrease after one day and most swelling subsides with in 4-5 days. Small muscle groups including triceps, biceps, calves and deltoids are most responsive to this compound's effects. Aside from significant pain due to the inflammation, the only other negative effect is the possibility for an odd shaped (awkward) muscle while it is inflamed.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before Synthol there was Esiclene, which Levrone and Flex used a hell of alot off btw, and there are other oils out there.

Repped.
thanks bro
pretty good read and explains why part of his delt was the shape of a golfball in the last sentence in the quote in your post

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ugh:

A little part of my love for this sport died.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Repped.
thanks bro
pretty good read and explains why part of his delt was the shape of a golfball in the last sentence in the quote in your post

I'm allergic to rep points btw.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

that had to suck haha. shoulda just had someone hit him in the shoulders with a bat. that would swell up with out the popping.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do u know levrone used that escilene stuff?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO that would be so embarassing

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol.

"crap, I'm making such a mess"

I thought that was funnier than it was disgusting.