Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 108 of 109
  1. #91
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,028
    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Once again, I'll post my point.

    Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

    Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

    Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

    I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

    My 2 cents.
    http://www.musclemecca.com/showpost....5&postcount=89





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #92
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation chadcruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Once again, I'll post my point.

    Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

    Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

    Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

    I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

    My 2 cents.
    Well said bro.




  3. #93
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,271
    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Once again, I'll post my point.

    Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

    Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

    Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

    I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

    My 2 cents.
    a) I'm not a mod

    b) I didn't post any advice in his pre-contest thread - read this
    Quote Originally Posted by tim290280
    I actively distanced myself from any of his discussions so as not provoke any more e-drama in an effort to keep the board away from his pathetic little wars.
    c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.




  4. #94
    Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,600
    Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    a)

    c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.
    Your logic is flawed as well


    [MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

    Duality's Contest pics 2009


  5. #95
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Your logic is flawed as well
    Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

    We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.


    Please visit our forum sponsors


  6. #96
    Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    8,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

    We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.
    You have PM




  7. #97
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Your logic is flawed as well
    Logic? I think you mean statement or argument.

    Given your statement is thus inferior and lacking any justification you really shouldn't try to be provocative. It's kinda beneath you.




  8. #98
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.
    I'm pretty sure you Pain and the rest of the guys got our point. Of course it's not unfair to ban him for that, but IMHO the dispute got to a point that should not have got if some of you stopped it.

    I'm not "protecting" Duality in any way, just because he is not a child anymore, but I was only stating what I would do if I was a forum admin.


    PS: really, I'm only trying to help, but this is my last post on this topic, I'm sure I told everything I should. Tnx.




  9. #99
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,049
    This is exactly what i wanted to avoid...oh well but who am i ??




    you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

    Duality's Contest pics 2009


  10. #100
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.




  11. #101
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Line View Post
    Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.
    The only thing I could of done to end the back and forth bickering was to close the thread. I left it open in hope it would just sort itself out.




  12. #102
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    This is a BODYBUILDING board.

    One of the main priorities of bodybuilding is CONDITIONING.

    You can't post 2 week out pictures of you completely out of shape and expect zero criticism. I can't stand any of this talk "well...he wanted to come in less conditioned, so let him!!!" If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

    Everytime I see members moan and whine that "the mods are big bad bullies out to get us," is only proof we have lots of drama queens on our forum. That's probably the main reason you're so upset that Duality is gone, he was the biggest drama-maker of all. Admit it, you loved every second of it.

    Read over the thread once more, Duality was offered a handful of excellent advice. He has never taken constructive criticism well at all.
    Agree 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Once again, I'll post my point.

    Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

    Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

    Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

    I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

    My 2 cents.
    Look dude, nobody was trying to push Duality's buttons at first. Read the thread from the beginning, you will see I went WELL out of my way to offer advice to help, and essentially poured my heart out on a post to try and motivate him (which many other members, some of those who have competed and came in looking incredible valued very much).


    JB said this earlier, but things were fine until he got on with his delusional, egotistical nonsense. The fact that we're mods has nothing to do with not being able to call a spade a spade. This is a bodybuilding forum, and if somebody lies about things like he did, he is going to get called on it by some of the active members (his 5% bf, his 'crazy vein", whatever else he lied about).

    I kept asking for his contest pics several times so everyone could give the kid a dose of reality. The reason he didn't want to put them up was because then we could all see he was lying. Did we expect Duality to respond the way we did? Probably, we all know by now he's an immature, delusional egomaniac, but there was never any attempt by the mods to "push his buttons" and lure him into any kind of meltdown.

    The reason he was banned was personal insults he mad at me, which then he completely crossed the line on his brothers account on me, and others.




  13. #103
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jwill0214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    518
    Maxmonster 2.0??




  14. #104
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

    .
    After seeing majority of Duality's pictures, i think thats the direction he wants to go to.




    BTW great post bitch.




  15. #105
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,447
    some great posts in here, esp Flex

    i skimmed that other thread and it looked as if the conversation went like:

    -heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -don't need it, im 5% already
    -no your not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

    although i may be mistaken :io:




  16. #106
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageking View Post
    some great posts in here, esp Flex

    i skimmed that other thread and it looked as if the conversation went like:

    -heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -don't need it, im 5% already
    -no your not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

    although i may be mistaken :io:
    Essentially the case between this, and his other pre-contest thread.




  17. #107
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageking View Post
    some great posts in here, esp Flex

    i skimmed that other thread and it looked as if the conversation went like:

    -heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -don't need it, im 5% already
    -no you're not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

    although i may be mistaken :io:
    Nicely summed up

    And people wonder why he got banned. Again.




  18. #108
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Anabolicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,283
    You people don't get tired do you?






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.