Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Once again, I'll post my point.

Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

My 2 cents.
    http://www.musclemecca.com/showpost....5&postcount=89

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation chadcruz's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

My 2 cents.
    Well said bro.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation tim290280's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

My 2 cents.
    a) I'm not a mod

b) I didn't post any advice in his pre-contest thread - read this
    Quote Originally Posted by tim290280
    I actively distanced myself from any of his discussions so as not provoke any more e-drama in an effort to keep the board away from his pathetic little wars.
    c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280 View Post
    a)

c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.
    Your logic is flawed as well

[MOTM] - JAN 2008
    [MOTY] - 3rd 2008

Duality's Contest pics 2009

............ bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.

Please visit our forum sponsors

Mecca Mod (not) bodybuilding reputation Daniel Andersson's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.
    You have PM

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Andersson View Post
    Logic? I think you mean statement or argument.

Given your statement is thus inferior and lacking any justification you really shouldn't try to be provocative. It's kinda beneath you.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.
    I'm pretty sure you Pain and the rest of the guys got our point. Of course it's not unfair to ban him for that, but IMHO the dispute got to a point that should not have got if some of you stopped it.

I'm not "protecting" Duality in any way, just because he is not a child anymore, but I was only stating what I would do if I was a forum admin.

PS: really, I'm only trying to help, but this is my last post on this topic, I'm sure I told everything I should. Tnx.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is exactly what i wanted to avoid...oh well but who am i ??

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Duality's Contest pics 2009

Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.

............ bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line View Post
    Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.
    The only thing I could of done to end the back and forth bickering was to close the thread. I left it open in hope it would just sort itself out.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    This is a BODYBUILDING board.

One of the main priorities of bodybuilding is CONDITIONING.

You can't post 2 week out pictures of you completely out of shape and expect zero criticism. I can't stand any of this talk "well...he wanted to come in less conditioned, so let him!!!" If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

Everytime I see members moan and whine that "the mods are big bad bullies out to get us," is only proof we have lots of drama queens on our forum. That's probably the main reason you're so upset that Duality is gone, he was the biggest drama-maker of all. Admit it, you loved every second of it.

Read over the thread once more, Duality was offered a handful of excellent advice. He has never taken constructive criticism well at all.
    Agree 100%.

My 2 cents.
    Look dude, nobody was trying to push Duality's buttons at first. Read the thread from the beginning, you will see I went WELL out of my way to offer advice to help, and essentially poured my heart out on a post to try and motivate him (which many other members, some of those who have competed and came in looking incredible valued very much).

JB said this earlier, but things were fine until he got on with his delusional, egotistical nonsense. The fact that we're mods has nothing to do with not being able to call a spade a spade. This is a bodybuilding forum, and if somebody lies about things like he did, he is going to get called on it by some of the active members (his 5% bf, his 'crazy vein", whatever else he lied about).

I kept asking for his contest pics several times so everyone could give the kid a dose of reality. The reason he didn't want to put them up was because then we could all see he was lying. Did we expect Duality to respond the way we did? Probably, we all know by now he's an immature, delusional egomaniac, but there was never any attempt by the mods to "push his buttons" and lure him into any kind of meltdown.

The reason he was banned was personal insults he mad at me, which then he completely crossed the line on his brothers account on me, and others.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation jwill0214's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Maxmonster 2.0??

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

After seeing majority of Duality's pictures, i think thats the direction he wants to go to.

BTW great post bitch.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

some great posts in here, esp Flex

i skimmed that other thread and it looked as if the conversation went like:

-heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -don't need it, im 5% already
    -no your not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

although i may be mistaken :io:

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Rageking View Post

-heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -no your not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

Essentially the case between this, and his other pre-contest thread.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Rageking View Post

-heres pics
    -get leaner, 'advice'
    -no you're not
    -yes
    -no
    -f' u
    -ban

Nicely summed up

And people wonder why he got banned. Again.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Anabolicus's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You people don't get tired do you?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training