• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rib cage expansion

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Holy shit check this, it's Ellington Darden.

darden3_small-1.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He must be arching his back severely and hiding it with his arm, while vacuuming his stomach. It looks obscene.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Spot on Freako!!!

Only time it would be possible to do any chest expansion is during adolescence. Even then you are more likely to do damage than actually expand anything.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is this possible? I can do something similar, but it's not the same. I can control my lungs, and expand them really high it looks like this almost. Nobody I know can do it. :|

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is the point of expanding your rib cage, ive never understood the reason for it. I for one have a Ginormous ribcage and its not helping my chest development.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is the point of expanding your rib cage, ive never understood the reason for it. I for one have a Ginormous ribcage and its not helping my chest development.

Well in theory, the bigger your rib cage the more muscle you can slap on to it. And it really shows in shots like the side chest pose, having a big rib cage.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well in theory, the bigger your rib cage the more muscle you can slap on to it. And it really shows in shots like the side chest pose, having a big rib cage.

if you know how to hit it that is

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He hasn't magically "expanded his ribcage", he's creating the illusion that he has. Arnold used to do the same thing. Read my post above.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have we forgotten about photo shop?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
N

nirvan_kolkata

o yeah...Mayb photoshop..!!