• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jason Huh

B

BauBau

amazing beside the waist.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i remember when he was featured in a flex magazine for winning the teens a long ass time ago. i always wondered what happened to him and he just started competing again recently. this contest is definitely his best showing yet.

This guy gets zero attention nowadays, i dont think people realize that he is only around 23 or 24 years old

_W5Q7383_VSXTMBOAKR-1.jpg

_W5Q7390_WUBRTEDYXZ-1.jpg

_W5Q7399_COOBUBOUSO-1.jpg

_W5Q7398_SATMESILGO-1.jpg

_W5Q7402_PCLLJSDEOY-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the dude got some awesome genetics. great taper.

msuman

msuman

Great shape. He just might win the show.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i remember when he was featured in a flex magazine for winning the teens a long ass time ago. i always wondered what happened to him and he just started competing again recently. this contest is definitely his best showing yet.

This guy gets zero attention nowadays, i dont think people realize that he is only around 23 or 24 years old

Agreed. I didn't think much of him, but he's improved so much and he's got such an outstanding physique. Especially the teardrop muscle on his quads, great genetics. He hits the poses pretty well too! :thumbsup2: