• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A decent fat burner for upcoming cycle

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well as my diet is getting better, and all i still would like to take a decent fat burner as my appetite increases, I had my eye on lipo 6 black, but would like someone elses opinion.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clenbuterol

nuff said.

don't touch that hydroxycut lipo-6 crap it ain't doin nothing.. why do people don't understand that..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't advise clen, but if so, make sure you take taurine with it...

For the most part hypo, drinking white tea all day could suffice. If you would like other advice:

Bump up the sesamin tabs
- glutamine could help reduce appetite
- ditto for TTA
- Alcar is decent

I would also start taking vinegar with carb meals, ie, a shot glass of it. (gross, I know).

and there is always the E-C stack, but I don't think this is needed, and I prefer to avoid stims.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For the most part hypo, drinking white tea all day could suffice. If you would like other advice:

Bump up the sesamin tabs
- ditto for TTA
- Alcar is decent

I would also start taking vinegar with carb meals, ie, a shot glass of it. (gross, I know).

and there is always the E-C stack, but I don't think this is needed, and I prefer to avoid stims.

Do you suggest white tea over green tea? And also, why the vinegar?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, you're running 500 mg of test a week for 12 weeks. Eat like hell, keep cals as clean as possible, train your ass off and get your rest. Enjoy your run. After your cycle and post cycle, assess your body and go from there.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you suggest white tea over green tea? And also, why the vinegar?

Yep...White tea has 3x more EGCG, the caffeine content is more or less, depending on who you believe.

Vinegar has been shown to positively improve insulin sensitivity. . It's possible that this is due to a partitioning effect in improving glycogen storage, which has been shown. , in more than one occasion. More ingested carbohydrates are stored, thus glycolysis is blunted in favor of lipolysis (fat burning). I've also seen evidence in other, non human mammals, that it can increase the activity of lipolytic enzymes.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, you're running 500 mg of test a week for 12 weeks. Eat like hell, keep cals as clean as possible, train your ass off and get your rest. Enjoy your run. After your cycle and post cycle, assess your body and go from there.

It's not about stuffing your face until your blue! Keeping your diet in check and possibly adding something like T3 or a mild fat burner isn't a bad idea.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bump up the sesamin tabs
- ditto for TTA
- Alcar is decent

can't seem to find this alcar, and whats TTA ?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep...White tea has 3x more EGCG, the caffeine content is more or less, depending on who you believe.

Vinegar has been shown to positively improve insulin sensitivity. . It's possible that this is due to a partitioning effect in improving glycogen storage, which has been shown. , in more than one occasion. More ingested carbohydrates are stored, thus glycolysis is blunted in favor of lipolysis (fat burning). I've also seen evidence in other, non human mammals, that it can increase the activity of lipolytic enzymes.

Can i mix the vinegar with the white tea?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Great post IS. :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
diet and cardio.. no fat burner needed unless you need to get to 4% bf for a show..