• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winehouse stole Moss's drugs

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kate Moss.

According to Amy's soon-to-be ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, the singer took 2g of the Class A drug from the supermodel's handbag at a star-studded bash in New York so the pair could snort it in the toilets.

"Kate Moss and another supermodel were there, as well as Hollywood actresses. Kate had told Amy to get a $10 note out of her handbag to snort lines with," he said.

"But Amy told me she found 2g of cocaine in there - so she nicked them. We did some in the toilets and had sex, but we did the rest in front of everyone. Kate was so drunk; she never noticed it was missing."

The 27-year-old ex-convict claims cocaine was freely available to guests at the bash, held at the Gramercy Park Hotel just weeks after Blake and Amy married in Miami in May 2007.

Funded his addiction

"There was plenty of cocaine on a table in the room available to everyone."

Blake has also claimed Amy became addicted to heroin the first time she tried it and took to the illegal substance "like a duck to water".

"I'd been smoking heroin on my own, but never in front of her. I got a bit for myself, and she looked at me and said, 'Can I have some?'

"I was out of my mind on drugs and I said, 'Of course'. She inhaled the heroin and then just sat back, smiled and her eyes went a bit funny. She said, 'I can see why you take this.' Amy took to heroin like a duck to water, same as me," he added.

Blake also claims the 25-year-old pop star funded his ongoing addiction when he was in prison and would transfer money - sometimes up to £1 000 ($1 900) a week - into a bank account for him.

"Whenever I needed heroin I would make a phone call to Amy. Sometimes I only needed a £20 a day hit, but other times I was taking it constantly and could spend £140 a day."

Blake was jailed for 27 months last August for perverting the course of justice and grievous bodily harm. He was released from prison last November.

The former couple were recently granted a decree nisi in their divorce and their separation will be legally finalised in just over four weeks.

- bangshowbiz.com

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry bro, but seriously who gives a f*ck about these people?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Care-factor= negative infinity.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Freako's T-Rex looks way better than this creature..

amywinehouse-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im having my breakfast Tkd :no:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we read some much shit about what idiotic politicians etc... say about steroids why not read some shit about how those models are all really full of shit

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This thread is full of fail.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^loool at line tech and pain:49: im dying here, hahaha:49:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
admins = win, every time :rofl3:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we read some much shit about what idiotic politicians etc... say about steroids why not read some shit about how those models are all really full of shit

Politicians
, the decisions politicians make can effect our lives, in many cases its our tax payer dollar they spend when making decisions so it important for these people to behave appropriately and respectably and in a way role models for the community, that is why we need to read what politicians are doing and when they step out of line, cause it affects us.

Steroids, this is a Body Building forum, so steroids, even though not all Body Builders use them and it is not as big a part of the sport as some people seem to believe (when I say this I am referring to the people who think all you need to do to get like the greats is to just simply take steroids and don't take into consideration the training, dieting and planning involved) it is still apart of this sport and so the reason for threads regarding steroids, cause it affects us.

Also, and I'm not trying to have a go at you or anything but in the future could you please read over what you type before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button. I know my posts are not always in perfect English but I had to read you're post so many times before understanding what you were trying to say, I'm guessing English is not your main language so reason why I'm saying I'm not having a go at you but could make a bit of a difference if you read what you typed, cause this isn't the first time you've posted something that makes no sense.