• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Rodriguez Trains Back 10 Weeks Before the 2009 NPC Team Universe!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes pretty strong for a natty, Smart of him to put the v-bar in between the first plate like that

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i really like this guy, from his physique, to his form while training, to his philosophy. One thing i dont like about him is that he hasnt put on very much muscle in the last 3 years. He says he will be natural for life, i really hope that doesnt workout and he juices. He takes in a lot of protein and its obvious its not metabolized as well as it could be since he stays fairly thin and i think steroids would help him make much better use of the protein he takes in.... but what the hell do i know, ive never even had a six pack lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He says he will be natural for life, i really hope that doesnt workout and he juices.

:eek:

He looks incredible for a natural. It's up to him though, it's not that easy juicing up just like that there's a lot of things to consider. He's a great inspiration for us naturals out there pushing ourselves to the limit every day.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy looks awesome !!!

thanks for the vid Beau :tiphat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:eek:

He looks incredible for a natural. It's up to him though, it's not that easy juicing up just like that there's a lot of things to consider. He's a great inspiration for us naturals out there pushing ourselves to the limit every day.

thats true i became a fan of him many year ago but he hasnt improved much these past couple of years and he has so much potential concidering NOBODY looks like he does nowadays and if he can pack on some pounds he would look even more amazing. If he stays natural i think by the time he's 30 he will have a complete package , still wont have the mass but he will look even more phenominal than now

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats true i became a fan of him many year ago but he hasnt improved much these past couple of years and he has so much potential concidering NOBODY looks like he does nowadays and if he can pack on some pounds he would look even more amazing. If he stays natural i think by the time he's 30 he will have a complete package , still wont have the mass but he will look even more phenominal than now

Yup, I agree. He'd be able to take it to an entire different level.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Those t-bar rows were nice and heavy..and yea he looks great.

edit: and those crazy striated shoulders!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
does anyone know his nationality?