• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CLA and its effectivness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your thoughts on CLA, does it work? does it work when combining it with another compound? how does it work?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried it before, i thought it worked well for me. it was the best fat burner i ever used.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But did you use it alone or with something else?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But did you use it alone or with something else?

alone, also with some caffeine, i took 3 capsules a day, think it was around 700-1000mg cla. generic stuff.

also i bought one container of fish oils at costco a year ago, had CLA in it, but now they got rid of that supplement...doesnt have cla in them now.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't seen any studies in humans that support it. I had it as part of Whey one time and it seemed to do something, but it could have been just about anything that made me leaner.

I'm not convinced.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alone, also with some caffeine, i took 3 capsules a day, think it was around 700-1000mg cla. generic stuff.

also i bought one container of fish oils at costco a year ago, had CLA in it, but now they got rid of that supplement...doesnt have cla in them now.

Thanx for the reply Hypo, when I get down there you have to hook me up with some cheap supps in bulk in places like costco! we can share :gaygay: lol

@ tim: Thanx for the input Tim, i was just wondering if it is worthwhile to use in order to drop some fat in combination with some other stuff

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't seen any studies in humans that support it. I had it as part of Whey one time and it seemed to do something, but it could have been just about anything that made me leaner.

I'm not convinced.

how many mg's per capsule did you take Tim..?