• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suzanne Germano transformation

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Sometimes you need to pay attention to the composition of your camera shot. i dont think having a blue cone going up your ass is an aesthetic composition. Dan Ray Fail..... Traffic Cone Win :)...... anyways she made a pretty good transformation story on the link below from rxmuscle.com, i dont think ive seen anyone have such tight skin on their abs after being fat

DSC_5063-1.jpg

http://www.rxmuscle.com/the-women/566-the-incredible-story-of-suzanne-germano.html

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow how old is she?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry about the cone, she (???) is not aesthethic at all :D

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With a face like that...damn, if you woke up next to her you'd chew your own arm off so you wouldnt wake her up.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:iorofl:

Shadow

Shadow

Come on fellas, lay off the wise cracks about her looks - Im sure some of you have faces only a mother could love!! Awesome effort to get in shape!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Come on fellas, lay off the wise cracks about her looks - Im sure some of you have faces only a mother could love!! Awesome effort to get in shape!

i agree, someone said she is not aesthetic..... maybe not from her face but she has a decent bodybuilding physique.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Of course, but female bb phisique are not sexy. Just my opinion, Robcardu loves grannies :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Of course, but female bb phisique are not sexy. Just my opinion, Robcardu loves grannies :D

well if u dont think female BB physique is not sexy, or aesthetic, why would u comment on how it looks if none of them look aesthetic to you. Thats like a person who thinks big muscles are gross and they say that a specific bodybuilder is not aesthetic.... when they dont think any bodybuilder is aesthetic.... I love grannies too.... LOL :p