• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NFL Talk Thread

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi

Just came to that idea to open a NFL Talk thread.

Lets talk about all that stuff whats going on recently.

Brett Favre and the Current Vikings QB Situation

Apparently he stays retired and does not join the Vikings. And since Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson sprained his knee in practice i'm sure there even more interested in a new QB.

Does that mean we might see Michael Vick in a Vikings Jersey?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no tjax will be back soon, just a sprained mcl.
he will be the starting come season opening imo.

vick will be going to ufl imo

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Vick will play in the NFL, with the Vikings being a good possibility. For one, he will probably jump at the chance to play in the NFL, and would do anything possible to avoid the UFL.

I think it's been enough time since the dogfighting incident, that it won't be too much of a PR hit with Vick on the team.

T

Topplay2

Vick

I personally believe Vick will be a member of the Patriots, Bellichik has hinted towards implementing the wildcat offense, who better than Vick in your backfield

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The viqueens are stuck with tavaris jackson, its too bad too because I would have paid for favre's plane ticket to minnesota. the bears should win the nfc north.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The viqueens are stuck with tavaris jackson, its too bad too because I would have paid for favre's plane ticket to minnesota. the bears should win the nfc north.

Bears baby!!!

I'm so stoked man, College Football season starts in a month and NFL is just a litlte bit behind it.

DAA BEARS!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^the bears :49:
vikes are winning the division again, the bears got weaker throughout the team, and picked up cutler who is very over rated. even if he is good the lack of receivers on the team is insanely over looked and nobody will catch anything anyway.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^the bears :49:
vikes are winning the division again, the bears got weaker throughout the team, and picked up cutler who is very over rated. even if he is good the lack of receivers on the team is insanely over looked and nobody will catch anything anyway.

How about those druggies on your line? Oops, I mean your defensive line. Your receivers are former bears, take em, well except berrian he is good.. Cutler, Matt Forte, Greg Olsen, Orlando Pace, Garza, Kruetz, Williams, and Hester. Not too bad.

Your quarterbacks are unproven (tavaris jackson/sage rosenfels lol) AND tavaris is already having problems with his MCL. Lance Briggs decleating him would be nice. but AP is definitely sick as hell.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well the bears gonna have a rough season i think. Cutler is overrated he has the same stats than Jason Campbell but way more interceptions...

i still don't know about Vick. i think he belongs into the NFL and someone has to pick him up..

as far as i can see, the Redskins should have a pretty good season. picked up good players, now campbell in his second year with west coast offense. should be good actually. now he knows his receivers better and stuff..

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
skins will do what they always do, start hot, sizzle and go 8-8 or so.
bears will be decent with forte and hester making miracles on punts, but the passing game will still be horrid and that oline is old, pace is not what he used to be.

yea the vikes dont have a qb but if harvin is as good as he is looking in camp then our offense will be good, and the williams are getting screwed. getting suspended for taking diet pills which had a mild diuretic which could mask steroids :rolleyes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well the bears gonna have a rough season i think. Cutler is overrated he has the same stats than Jason Campbell but way more interceptions...

i still don't know about Vick. i think he belongs into the NFL and someone has to pick him up..

as far as i can see, the Redskins should have a pretty good season. picked up good players, now campbell in his second year with west coast offense. should be good actually. now he knows his receivers better and stuff..

26 year old pro bowl QB is overrated... nah son.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he sure is. just look at his stats from the last 2-3 years..

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the bears offense cut up the giants D.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the ravens vs jets game was interesting yesterday. fumbles all over lol

the jets almost got them after a what 21-7 or so..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the ravens vs jets game was interesting yesterday. fumbles all over lol

the jets almost got them after a what 21-7 or so..

Ravens gave Sanchez a run for his money in that game! not an easy debut!

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with a year under his belt falco may take the ravens far, unless this is the season their defence final gives in to old age

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler had a great outing against the broncos sunday. The Bears overall were pretty good. I'm getting more and more excited for the first game at green bay.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Cutler had a great outing against the broncos sunday. The Bears overall were pretty good. I'm getting more and more excited for the first game at green bay.

yeah I'm surprised with Cutler, he is playing really well.

I'm also surprised with Favre, the guy still has it ?:turborun: great game at the Texans!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
My Jets are playing good too!

That kid Sanchez is good! damn good pick!

that Td pass with the 3 giants on him! spectacular!