• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KFC meal 'caused brain damage'

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sydney - An Australian couple are suing KFC on Monday, claiming their daughter became brain damaged and crippled after eating a chicken wrap tainted with salmonella.

Their lawyer told the New South Wales state Supreme Court in an opening statement there was no doubt that Monika Samaan, then 7, developed salmonella poisoning from a chicken wrap bought from a KFC outlet in Sydney in 2005.

"There is little or no doubt that chicken was reported by all scientists, at the time of these unhappy events occurring, as being the source of that salmonella," lawyer Anthony Bartley said.

Officials for KFC, which is operated by Louisville, Kentucky-based Yum Brands Inc, could not immediately be reached for comment.

The girl, now 11, attended court in a wheelchair. Bartley said she had acquired spastic quadriplegia and an intellectual disability since the poisoning.

Bartley said the court would hear "disturbing and quite unsettling" evidence about the practices in KFC kitchens during the trial.

- SAPA

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That would so suck, just want to have some KFC then all of a sudden your brain damaged.

I guess the one good thing you can take away from a story like this is to be put off eating that take away crap.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

im not saying what i just thought.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's some bad news for Jnutz :io: