• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gym Shooter kills 4

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pennsylvania Gym Shooter Plotted Attack in Online Diary Before Killing Four

Shooter George Sodini's Ex-Girlfriend Was Reportedly Shot, as Was Instructor Who'd Just Told Her Class She Was Pregnant
By CHRIS CUOMO, SANTINA LEUCI, SARAH NETTER, JASON STINE and LINDSAY GOLDWERT
Aug. 5, 2009

The man who shot up a Pittsburgh-area gym, killing three and injuring as many as 15 others before apparently turning a gun on himself kept an online diary detailing his hatred for his domineering mother and brother, and his lust for other women.

Police officers are at the scene of a shooting at a gym in Bridgeville, Pa., where several people were shot, five fatally including the gunman, Aug. 4, 2009.
(ABC News)

ABC's "Good Morning America" has confirmed that George Sodini, 48, of Scott Township, Pa., was the man who police say Wednesday walked quietly into an aerobics class at LA Fitness in Bridgeville, Pa., where he was a member, turned off the lights and started shooting. Police said they found 52 casings at the scene.

Among those reportedly shot were Sodini's ex-girlfriend, who survived, and the class instructor, who had just told her class she was pregnant, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Jen Malley told "Good Morning America's" Chris Cuomo that she was in the Latin dance class at LA Fitness Tuesday when the shooting started. It's a class she takes every week with friends.

"It was the most terrifying experience of my life," she said. "I've never been so scared."

Malley said she didn't see Sodini enter the room but said she felt a presence of "someone who didn't belong there." Then the room went dark.

"Everyone was just screaming so loud. At first I didn't even think shots were being fired," she said. "It was so surreal."

Then, as she realized what was happening, Malley and her friends found their way out of the room, guided by the lights in other parts of the gym.

"I just ran as fast as I could," she said, adding that she went back to make sure her best friend was behind her. "It was just a blur from there."

Sodini's Aug. 3 online diary entry, which included a date of death, was full of disturbing musings about religion and his plans for the attack. He noted that he hadn't had a drink since 2:30 on Friday as part of his preparation.

"Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day. Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY," the diary read. "Last time I tried this, in January, I chickened out."

The diary also indicated that Sodini hadn't had sex since 1990 and that his so-called "practice papers" -- details about the planning of the attack -- are welcome to be published afterward because "maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others.

"Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell," Sodini apparently wrote, before adding later, "I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8255530&page=1

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That'll teach them for doing aerobics.

Wouldn't have happened in a squat rack.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^True - lifters are impervious to the actions of a lunatic.

Long live the iron!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, thats sad.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He can be lucky he didn't marry the girl. Would have had even less sex! :keke:

Tech