• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Fans there is hope !

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
jay_cutler-1.jpg

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Living in the past...

:bitelip:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope for what? if your talking about another Mr.O title you've lost your mind, even Jay himself knows he wont win another one, just watch the interview with him and Phil he did recently

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey the title says.. Jay fans-... I'm not a jay fan..

Heath baby!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
hope for what? if your talking about another Mr.O title you've lost your mind, even Jay himself knows he wont win another one, just watch the interview with him and Phil he did recently

I dont think I have seen that interview, Link please :)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not about how hard u can hit, its about how hard u can get hit, and keep moving forward(rocky). its alittle cheesy, but honestly, for me jay is the epitome of this phrase in bbing. the man inspired me when i first started training, and ill always be a fan of him. i hope he brings it this time. regardless, ill keep supporting him. because for me jay is more than just another physique. he represents something at the mental level. that drive and that passion of a man totally comitted to what he does. i respect that, more than i respect small waists, good muscle bellies and paper thin skin.

this sport is more than genetics. for me jay represents that.

as u prolly guessed, im rooting for jay this year too=)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lame, i thought it was gonna be a recent pic or something lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i been waiting for this, i didnt know it was available, thanks for the awesome post. im actually really impressed with jay in the video, i have a feeling he;s gonna come in really lean

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zendorian

Zendorian

its not about how hard u can hit, its about how hard u can get hit, and keep moving forward(rocky). its alittle cheesy, but honestly, for me jay is the epitome of this phrase in bbing. the man inspired me when i first started training, and ill always be a fan of him. i hope he brings it this time. regardless, ill keep supporting him. because for me jay is more than just another physique. he represents something at the mental level. that drive and that passion of a man totally comitted to what he does. i respect that, more than i respect small waists, good muscle bellies and paper thin skin.

Well said man. Couldn't agree more.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay will win...His new haircut will finally take focus off his head.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hope for a top 3, yea why not.

medicineman

medicineman

ive never been much of a cutler fan, but hes lookin a lot better this year. looks hard, full, and his waist appears a little tighter. he'll do good

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Phil will win, but i agree on what they were saying.

It will be like a legendary story,. when Jay and Phil are the last two..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

wow..i couldnt have said it any better.He is an insipiratin for me and will always be.Team Cutler forever!:thumbsup2: