• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben White and JOJ at the Tampa press conference

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

WOOOO OHOOOO this looking good

i like whites physique and all but my boy joj is gonna put him in the dust!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
its like boxing yay

yea i was hoping that JOJ will punch Ben any time in the interview haha, jk.

but anyway JOJ was funny with his t-shirts and dvd's lmao! imo it's a great rivalry between the 2, can't wait to see their lifts, it's gonna be awesome haha.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is stupid, cuz everyone knows that ronnie would whip their ass....today!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so why are they not competeting on squat as weell?

Da Lorenzo

Da Lorenzo

loool How can a man who don't do deadlift and squats say that he'll be the strongest

JoJ is untouchable

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so why are they not competeting on squat as weell?

They probably agreed that they are both all talk and not really capable of walking the walk.

I bet that one of them will pull out with an injury and they'll get someone else to replace them in the lift-off (Ronnie) and whomever replaces will whip their ass.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i dont see how this is good for bodybuilding. PBW has been very unresponsible in the past and present by instigating things like this. It is interesting but this is not some retarded MMA fight, this is bodybuilding and in this case a bit of powerlifting. These two guys have been talking back and forth before (mostly Ben White) and PBW just wanted to spice things up.... FOR NO REASON, there is no benefit to this. I agree with letting people talk like in RXMuscle dave talked to johnny and ben at seperate times but this is just trying to get people to say fighting words and be rude to one another.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff